Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Impossible bassline :-)

edited August 2019 in Other

This made me laugh :-) Deadmau5 was reviewing remix of one of his tracks.. and mentioned that bass there is great but technically impossible to play live on bass guitar..

Well.. challenge accepted by god of bass guitar :-D

Comments

• That seriously made my night. B)

• Love the way how effortlessly the dude plays the ‘impossible’ bass-line and I do have to say I prefer the real bass version :)

• @Samu said:
    Love the way how effortlessly the dude plays the ‘impossible’ bass-line

That's mostly because this guys is simply bass player genius :-) Watched more of his videos and don't think there is something he is not able to play that eas

Just to put some credit also to author, that bass line was written pretty good, this is that track:

• Hehe, I watched this from the same guy:

Very funny :)

• The live played bass line is waaaayyy more funky than the original sequenced one.

• HAHAHAHAH that is epic :lol: :lol:

• He made it look so easy, that I’m not even sure it’s hard :)

• edited August 2019

My bass guitar must be faulty because it can’t play like that. It can do repeated 8th notes and that’s about it.

• Same. Musta bought mine the same place.

• @BiancaNeve said:
    He made it look so easy, that I’m not even sure it’s hard :)

Definitely

• Some people don't dig Davie's transition to this meme/funny style bass player. But for me it's what makes him shine more! :lol:

• Davie504 is great - been watching him for a while. Fantastic player!

• Ha, good stuff. I watched it expecting not to crack a smile but he got me. Very funky, made me smile.

• I wonder if this would play it ;)

• I wanna learn to play Bass like him, and I wanna learn to be Cool like this Dude. I’ll start by working on my accent.

• Enjoy this guy a lot too!!

• @NoiseHorse said:
    I wanna learn to play Bass like him, and I wanna learn to be Cool like this Dude. I’ll start by working on my accent.

Slap the like button and you too can play like him. Slap it, not smash it.