Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Eventide Blackhole Reverb demo and tutorial by TheAudioDabbler

Comments

• Wow that was so awesome! Love the sound of the guitar!

• @Tones4Christ Thanks. It's a cheap Rogue Electric Guitar plugged straight into my iCA4+. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it sounded.

• Nice one Mitch, swish production too!

• I really dig the TheAudioDabbler, no hype, just hands on, useful info. I find his delivery very calm and coherent with good intonation and stress. To my English ear his gentle southern accent sounds very pleasant.

On the H9 Max there are now over 50 fx. I was lucky to pick one up 3 years ago in a sale for about £450! I see they're now £619, 649 euros, $699. What they've released on iOS is £10, £15 and £20, so lets say average price = £15. So 50 fx on iOS would cost £750! I'm pretty sure Eventide will release a lot more on iOS. Just saying to those likely to jump on every one released, it might well make better economic sense to buy an H9!

• @ElectroHead said:
    I really dig the TheAudioDabbler, no hype, just hands on, useful info. I find his delivery very calm and coherent with good intonation and stress. To my English ear his gentle southern accent sounds very pleasant.

On the H9 Max there are now over 50 fx. I was lucky to pick one up 3 years ago in a sale for about £450! I see they're now £619, 649 euros, $699. What they've released on iOS is £10, £15 and £20, so lets say average price = £15. So 50 fx on iOS would cost £750! I'm pretty sure Eventide will release a lot more on iOS. Just saying to those likely to jump on every one released, it might well make better economic sense to buy an H9!

But the H9 has one effect at a time! :D

• @ElectroHead yes but if all the effects were ported to AUv3, its would be like having unlimited H9 pedals. hehe

• Bring on full iH9 Max for $199 and I'm on it like there's no tomorrow, honest!
    (And yeah, I'm a recovering App-o-Holic but I'll always find some dough for Eventide).

• @gmslayton I suspect that should these do well, there'll be more H9 series apps in the future from Eventide.

Fingers crossed!

• @Daveypoo I hope they port more. I love these so far.

@MonzoPro Thanks and I am trying to up production game with my videos.

@ElectroHead Thanks. I try to just dive in and get to the meat. And I am glad you like my accent.