Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TB Reverb by ToneBoosters (AUv3, IAA)

**Link to Appstore: **
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tb-reverb/id1474944185?ls=1

Description:
ToneBoosters Reverb is a studio-quality, professional reverberation plug-in with an unrivalled workflow, unlimited creative use and a gorgeous, functional user interface.

The ToneBoosters Reverb app captures the microphone input and processes the signals in real time. To use it as a plug-in, use an AUv3-compatible host app such as Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Auria, AUM, or others. ToneBoosters Reverb will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins.

Key features:
- Studio-grade reverberation including early reflections
- The same professional sound as the acclaimed desktop version
- Full control over room size, width, density, depth, mass
- Integrated equalizer to shape the reverberation character
- Ability to modify reverberation time across frequency
- Compression, ducking and gating for dynamic reverberation effects
- Flexible, beat-synced LFO that can modulate almost everything!
- Dual pitch-shift shimmer module for out-of-this-world reverberation
- Reverb freeze option
- Eco mode for lower CPU load on complex projects
- Undo/redo, and A/B comparison
- Color themes for the user interface
- Max screen support in Garageband
- Legacy Inter-App Audio (IAA) support
- Optimised for iPad and compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch

Comments

• @DJB said:

**Link to Appstore: **
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tb-reverb/id1474944185?ls=1

Description:
    ToneBoosters Reverb is a studio-quality, professional reverberation plug-in with an unrivalled workflow, unlimited creative use and a gorgeous, functional user interface.

The ToneBoosters Reverb app captures the microphone input and processes the signals in real time. To use it as a plug-in, use an AUv3-compatible host app such as Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Auria, AUM, or others. ToneBoosters Reverb will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins.

Key features:
    - Studio-grade reverberation including early reflections
    - The same professional sound as the acclaimed desktop version
    - Full control over room size, width, density, depth, mass
    - Integrated equalizer to shape the reverberation character
    - Ability to modify reverberation time across frequency
    - Compression, ducking and gating for dynamic reverberation effects
    - Flexible, beat-synced LFO that can modulate almost everything!
    - Dual pitch-shift shimmer module for out-of-this-world reverberation
    - Reverb freeze option
    - Eco mode for lower CPU load on complex projects
    - Undo/redo, and A/B comparison
    - Color themes for the user interface
    - Max screen support in Garageband
    - Legacy Inter-App Audio (IAA) support
    - Optimised for iPad and compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch

thats funny just checked yr dev page in the app store and saw this, was wondering what would be next one up..

• Very very nice!

• What a bargain!

• Wow 😊

• Instabuy!

Can’t wait for barricade! :)

• Dual pitch shift shimmer. Freeze mode. Integrated EQ and Compressor.

Fierce ruling reverb at an amazing price!

• @gusgranite said:
    Dual pitch shift shimmer. Freeze mode. Integrated EQ and Compressor.

i think it’s that LFO page that might drag me in! also it’s not crippled with this ios12 only thing that a lot of the new things are frustrating me with..
    i was umming and ahing over blackhole due to the ‘Blackhole’ it would make in my itunes credit amount..
    this might assuage :)

• Looks great. Any takers so far? Anywhere near Pro-R quality? Or is it aliased and metallic sounding?

• @handed said:
    Looks great. Any takers so far? Anywhere near Pro-R quality? Or is it aliased and metallic sounding?

Just FYI - you can test it for free on Mac or Windows desktop. The sound engine in the iOS app is identical to the desktop versions and ToneBoosters has free demo versions of the plugins to try before buy: www.toneboosters.com/download.html

• @RockySmalls said:

@gusgranite said:
    Dual pitch shift shimmer. Freeze mode. Integrated EQ and Compressor.

i think it’s that LFO page that might drag me in! also it’s not crippled with this ios12 only thing that a lot of the new things are frustrating me with..
    i was umming and ahing over blackhole due to the ‘Blackhole’ it would make in my itunes credit amount..
    this might assuage :)

I think Blackhole is much more specialized for a specific sound which is longer ambient modulated reverbs.

This is more of a ‘does everything’ reverb. I would use this Toneboosters reverb daily but would only use Blackhole for special circumstances.

• Its sounds wonderful, some very nice natural small to medium room reverbs with control over so many parameters, through to huge ambient shimmers with crazy amount of tweakability, including LFO control over parameters. It bridges what the eventide blackhole and the fabfilter reverb both do so well, but has its own individual character. Amazing value at this price

• "I don't need another reverb" said no one ever.

• More we need more. Will definitely get this when i get home.

• Yep, we definitely need Developer’s sections here at Audiobus Forum.. things are moving way too fast..

Thank you Mr. TB..

That was fast..

• Hmmm, mostly interested in how this compares to other shimmer reverbs :D

• Reverb overdose here😉😉.
    I wish a huge success to this app!
    Flo

• Well with all the new reverbs... ToneBoosters gets my money. $5.99 is a great price and I expect a solid performing reverb.

• Not familiar with this reverb but after reading comments on Gearslutz it’s up there with the best.

• This reverb is amazing. Beats a lot of desktop reverbs tbh. The shimmer is INCREDIBLE.

Crazy versatile effect. I don’t think I need pro r anymore.

• Just awesome. Thank you @DJB

• edited August 2019

@DCJ said:
    This reverb is amazing. Beats a lot of desktop reverbs tbh. The shimmer is INCREDIBLE.

It is desktop too... 😆

Probably grad that soon too..
    again, can you transfer presets to and from desktop versions?

Edit.. user presets?

• @RajahP said:

@DCJ said:
    This reverb is amazing. Beats a lot of desktop reverbs tbh. The shimmer is INCREDIBLE.

It is desktop too... 😆

Probably grad that soon too..
    again, can you transfer presets to and from desktop versions?

Edit.. user presets?

I know it’s desktop lol. I’m saying that on desktop it beats a lot of desktop reverbs. So for iOS it’s even better.

• @DCJ said:

Crazy versatile effect. I don’t think I need pro r

Thought this is a joke... but anyways... took the plunge. Boy!!! This is one amazing Verb Plug for 7€. Wowowowow great sounds!!! Lush and the shimmer... wow

One can never have too many reverbs haha

• @DCJ said:

Hmmm. How does the shimmer compare to the other offerings on iOS? (4Pockets Shimmer, Stellr etc.?).
    And I do wonder what's next for iOS from Eventide too...

I do have the Pro-R that I've grown to love but strangely enough Black Hole still gets used more :)

• Hmm, so I decide to get this one too (I admit it was the shimmer option that did it for me).

I do wonder why they left out the 'analyzer' for the EQ in the Reverb?
    It's so nice in the EQ...

• @Samu said:

@DCJ said:

Hmmm. How does the shimmer compare to the other offerings on iOS? (4Pockets Shimmer, Stellr etc.?).
    And I do wonder what's next for iOS from Eventide too...

I do have the Pro-R that I've grown to love but strangely enough Black Hole still gets used more :)

Best shimmer. I switched it to feedback mode and just let it pick up the mic for a few minutes while web browsing. Quality stuff.

• Omg I love this company. I didn’t even wait to see what anyone thought about it, as soon as I saw that it was out I bought it immediately. Can’t wait to play with it after work

• i own it on desktop and love it, glad to see it come to ios and for the price it’s a bargain

• @Samu said:
    Hmm, so I decide to get this one too (I admit it was the shimmer option that did it for me).

I do wonder why they left out the 'analyzer' for the EQ in the Reverb?
    It's so nice in the EQ...

Was just gonna respond re: shimmer, but I’m sure you’ve already discovered the LFO. Triggering the level of the 2 shimmers (one set to 7 and the other to 12) with opposite polarity on the sends is beeeeeeautiful. Sounds better than 4pockets to my ears. I don’t own stellar.