Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Imaginando's Summer Madness 'Deal Of The Day'

edited August 2019 in Other

Since 1st of August and until 14th of August we are doing a crazy summer campaign where you will be able to get all Imaginando mobile apps in-app purchases for just $1 (Click here to read all campaign details). So far we had:

1/14 - LK - XY PAD
2/14 - DRC - FACTORY EXPANSION
3/14 - LK - CHORDER
4/14 - DRC - SOUNDS FROM OUTER SPACE
5/14 - TKFX - DECKS
6/14 - LK - MIDI CONTROLLER
7/14 - TKFX - EFFECTS
8/14 - LK - KEYBOARD
9/14 - K7D
10/14 - DRC - SYNTH ENGINE
11/14 - LK - MATRIX
12/14 - DRC - ICONIC SOUNDS VOL. 1
13/14 - LK - MIDI PADS
14/14 - DRC - ICONIC SOUNDS VOL. 2

Since things will heat up along the campaign, I wanted to have sure everyone knows about it and can benefit from this mad sale. I will be updating this post every day.

Enjoy the 'Summer Madness'! :blush:

Comments

• Nice. Bought.

• @sinosoidal We are all itching on the Matrix IAP discount I assume your keep us hanging till the 14th for that one ? The latest update to LK with the Matrix currently waiting Apple approval sounds sweet by the way.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    @sinosoidal We are all itching on the Matrix IAP discount I assume your keep us hanging till the 14th for that one ? The latest update to LK with the Matrix currently waiting Apple approval sounds sweet by the way.

It will not be the last. All I can say is that it's going to be an HOT weekend! :blush:

• @sinosoidal said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    @sinosoidal We are all itching on the Matrix IAP discount I assume your keep us hanging till the 14th for that one ? The latest update to LK with the Matrix currently waiting Apple approval sounds sweet by the way.

It will not be the last. All I can say is that it's going to be an HOT weekend! :blush:

@sinosoidal Great to here that ! It’s thunder and lightning here ! But HOT 🥵

• @Jumpercollins said:

@sinosoidal said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Where are you located?

• @sinosoidal said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@sinosoidal said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Where are you located?

Sunny Scotland 🌂

• Bugger, wish I'd known about this before, look forward to future IAP's though.

• @Jumpercollins said:

@sinosoidal said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@sinosoidal said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Where are you located?

Sunny Scotland 🌂

Never been into Scotland yet. Looking forward. Best regards from cloudy Portugal! :)

• @sinosoidal said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@sinosoidal said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@sinosoidal said:

@Jumpercollins said:

Where are you located?

Sunny Scotland 🌂

Never been into Scotland yet. Looking forward. Best regards from cloudy Portugal! :)

@sinosoidal cheers been to Lisboa a few times !

• I know you can't rush quality, but I wish these guys would release more stuff. Top developers

• edited August 2019

@oat_phipps said:
    I know you can't rush quality, but I wish these guys would release more stuff. Top developers

Thanks for your words! :blush:

It means the world to us. The only thing I can tel you is that we are working on a new instrument! :blush:

• @sinosoidal said:

Patiently waiting...

• @sinosoidal said:

@oat_phipps said:
    I know you can't rush quality, but I wish these guys would release more stuff. Top developers

Thanks for your words! :blush:

It means the world to us. The only thing I can tel you is that we are working on a new instrument! :blush:

I’m super stoked on that. DRC is actually what got me in to synthesizers around when it came out because I tried the demo. It helped me learn a lot, thanks for all the great apps! I’m following every day for the sales

• Love DRC and its working well in iPados. I wanted to get in on the LK deals, but I get instant crashes on opening in ios13. I don’t expect everything to work properly with a beta, just thought you should know.

• @bounce said:
    Love DRC and its working well in iPados. I wanted to get in on the LK deals, but I get instant crashes on opening in ios13. I don’t expect everything to work properly with a beta, just thought you should know.

We have been having a recent crash on the Facebook SDK we use for analytics. Try to start LK in plane mode and then disable plane mode. See if this hack can work around that crash at startup issue. Also, what's your iPad device (iPad Mini 5th Gen)??

• @sinosoidal said:
    The only thing I can tel you is that we are working on a new instrument! :blush:

So excited to hear this!! DRC is one of my favorite apps out there!! 😎

• edited August 2019

@sinosoidal the airplane mode tip worked. iPad 10.5 2017. Shame I missed the other LK deals, but I’ll pick up the Matrix if that happens. ✌️

• @sinosoidal said:

@bounce said:
    Love DRC and its working well in iPados. I wanted to get in on the LK deals, but I get instant crashes on opening in ios13. I don’t expect everything to work properly with a beta, just thought you should know.

We have been having a recent crash on the Facebook SDK we use for analytics. Try to start LK in plane mode and then disable plane mode. See if this hack can work around that crash at startup issue. Also, what's your iPad device (iPad Mini 5th Gen)??

Facebook SDK for analytics 😱

Why 🙄

• @bounce said:
    @sinosoidal the airplane mode tip worked. iPad 10.5 2017. Shame I missed the other LK deals, but I’ll pick up the Matrix if that happens. ✌️

Awesome! Needs to be fixed. Sorry for the inconvenient. :blush:

• Hey @sinosoidal
    As always, great work and I've been a fan since day 0.001.
    Since ya'll transferred to the new server I've lost all my unlocked packs on iOS. I still have them on MacOS though. I guess other things have changed since I see I can only hold 5 of my personal custom presets in the cloud for free.
    My issue is mainly with the purchased preset packs that are no longer available on iOS. Is that a glitch? How can I get them back? Is there a document with all the changes pertaining to cloud storage etc?

• edited August 2019

@ph8aerror said:
    Hey @sinosoidal
    As always, great work and I've been a fan since day 0.001.
    Since ya'll transferred to the new server I've lost all my unlocked packs on iOS. I still have them on MacOS though. I guess other things have changed since I see I can only hold 5 of my personal custom presets in the cloud for free.
    My issue is mainly with the purchased preset packs that are no longer available on iOS. Is that a glitch? How can I get them back? Is there a document with all the changes pertaining to cloud storage etc?

All you need to do is to restore your purchases. Open DRC Standalone and choose Menu -> Store -> Restore Purchases. On desktop, all the banks are unlocked by default.

Yes, we have some changes regarding Cloud Sync. You can read all about it here.

• @sinosoidal
    Forgot to mention that I did the "Restore Purchases". That's how I recovered unlocking the full engine on iOS. Will try rebooting or something.

• So what’s today’s deal then 5th Aug, nothing showing LK or DRC ?

• @Jumpercollins said:
    So what’s today’s deal then 5th Aug, nothing showing LK or DRC ?

It’s for the decks in their traktor controller. It’s $1 for what’s usually $7.99 so I grabbed it pretty quick

• @JackDwyerburger said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    So what’s today’s deal then 5th Aug, nothing showing LK or DRC ?

It’s for the decks in their traktor controller. It’s $1 for what’s usually $7.99 so I grabbed it pretty quick

@JackDwyerburger Cool I got Traktor didn’t know that Imaginando don’t a controller for it.

• Ahh, missed Chorder, one of the modules I didn’t have.

• @knewspeak said:
    Ahh, missed Chorder, one of the modules I didn’t have.

Yeah, I would have grabbed that and the x/y if I’d known.

• @MonzoPro said:

@knewspeak said:

I was out with my little boy, school hols, didn’t check my iPad that day, who knows maybe on the last day all IAPs may be available to buy.

• @knewspeak said:

@MonzoPro said:

@knewspeak said:

I was out with my little boy, school hols, didn’t check my iPad that day, who knows maybe on the last day all IAPs may be available to buy.

Yep, my lad is sat next to me as I write this having a crash course in Affinity Designer!

Yeah, fingers crossed - I didn't know about the sale until I saw this thread.