Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOdeS / MicroPitch and TB EQ

It was such a pleasure to use MicroPitch and TB EQ. As a beginner to these effects I was somewhat trepidatious, but compared to other Chorus and EQ apps I have tried these are really a step up (at least I think they are). MicroPitch is subtle and the controls are very straightforward and easy to adjust. TB EQ is equally intuitive. Using the spectrum analyzer was a first and the app seemed really good with cpu. I used these effects on the BeatHawk classical guitar track (Baroque pack) and put it in a good place, I think. Feedback welcome!

PureSynth EP, Galileo 2 for organ, iFretless Bass, iSymph flutes. Improvised as a piano track the piano is nowhere to be heard.

Comments