Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How to slow down a song in my Amazon Music Player libary

I'd like to slow down a song in my Amazon Music Player library in order to learn a particular melody more easily. The player app itself doesn't have a slow speed/slow down feature.

Screen recording myself playing the song on Amazon Music Player seems to work. It shows up as a video in the Photos app, with the audio. But I'm stuck on how to get the audio from this video into a slowdowner app such as Anytune Pro+.

Ideas?

Comments

• @GovernorSilver said:
    I'd like to slow down a song in my Amazon Music Player library in order to learn a particular melody more easily. The player app itself doesn't have a slow speed/slow down feature.

Screen recording myself playing the song on Amazon Music Player seems to work. It shows up as a video in the Photos app, with the audio. But I'm stuck on how to get the audio from this video into a slowdowner app such as Anytune Pro+.

Ideas?

BeatTime can do slowdown of videos. If you want to extract the audio, I think there is a way to do that in AudioShare -- someone posted this tip for pulling audio from a video using AudioShare:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/comment/512383/#Comment_512383

• @espiegel123 said:

@GovernorSilver said:

Ideas?

BeatTime can do slowdown of videos. If you want to extract the audio, I think there is a way to do that in AudioShare -- someone posted this tip for pulling audio from a video using AudioShare:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/comment/512383/#Comment_512383

Thank you!!! I was able to use BeatTime to open the video directly out of Photos Camera Roll.