Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iso: Synthmaster one presets

edited September 2018 in General App Discussion

Yoo...is there a collection of additional presets for Synthmaster one (not player) available some where, couldn't find any searching the group or Google... Love the synth and I'm looking for some more cinematic sounds and stuff 💉

Comments

• I am hoping the IAP still happens. Seems like it got delayed.

• @AudioGus said:
    I am hoping the IAP still happens. Seems like it got delayed.

they will get too much money hahaha but im ready for it LOL

i know alot of people here share presets, so hopefully !! fingers crossed

• Do you think there's a business model for a Patreon service that collects and shares Presets, Samples and other file-based IOS artifacts for $1/month suggested membership? Maybe Doug should add that to his Patreon services to increase participation or the AudioBus Forum folks start a Patreon for us to share and collect these files and discuss them on the Forum.

• edited September 2018

@McDtracy said:
    Do you think there's a business model for a Patreon service that collects and shares Presets, Samples and other file-based IOS artifacts for $1/month suggested membership? Maybe Doug should add that to his Patreon services to increase participation or the AudioBus Forum folks start a Patreon for us to share and collect these files and discuss them on the Forum.

Great idea Bud... midi files, Gr-16 patterns, etc.. I’m ready. Helps the creative block thing..

Edit.. KVR has something like this..

• there is def a place for that , if someone is willing to collect and organize things, id drop a buck a month or whatever, im not interested in dougs patreon , unless this was a side thing or someone from this forum, def wouldnt mind donating a little to help some run it tho

• Presets for the desktop version will work when imported into the iOS version. You don't need the desktop version to do this, just do a web search for synthmaster one presets/patches then transfer them to your iPad and import.

I created a few presets directly on the iOS version for a SM1-only track that I posted a couple of months ago right after SM1 came out, and the presets are attached to that post:
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/26804/synthmaster-one-times-six-fugue-of-st-further-patches-attached

• @obijohn said:
    Presets for the desktop version will work when imported into the iOS version. You don't need the desktop version to do this, just do a web search for synthmaster one presets/patches then transfer them to your iPad and import.

I created a few presets directly on the iOS version for a SM1-only track that I posted a couple of months ago right after SM1 came out, and the presets are attached to that post:
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/26804/synthmaster-one-times-six-fugue-of-st-further-patches-attached

Ahh dang I had no idea you could use the desktop ones that's rad!!
    Dope gonna keep your presets, thanks man

• Oklahoma: There’s a bright golden haze on the meadows 🎶

• edited September 2018

When I try and save a preset to a bank the banks don’t show up... anyone seeing this? Also my favourites bank is now duplicated and can’t see how to delete one of them? Also is there a way to save an entire bank to iCloud ?

• @universe said:
    When I try and save a preset to a bank the banks don’t show up... anyone seeing this? Also my favourites bank is now duplicated and can’t see how to delete one of them? Also is there a way to save an entire bank to iCloud ?

Ya man this is driving me nuts

• Hi i have realesed a techno arps presets pack for synthmaster one
    Maybe You are interested in it

https://www.fiverr.com/share/yRmpq

• edited July 2019

@reasOne said:

@universe said:

It's a known issue when you save a preset, you have to set its Attributes manually/additionally so they show up in the bank, style, author, etc.

• @MobileMusic said:

@reasOne said:

@universe said:

It's a known issue when you save a preset, you have to set its Attributes manually/additionally so they show up in the bank, style, author, etc.

The preset gets saved but does not show up because of missing attributes that we need to set manually until this glitch is fixed. @kv331audio_bulent