Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

RE-1 not showing in au og iaa list anymore (SOLVED)

I can load the app in standalone mode but it doesn’t show up in AUM or Audiobus.
I’m using an iPad mini 5

Anyone else having the same problem?

Comments

• It's been working fine for me in AUM.
    I have a 2017 iPad base model.

I'm also absolutely loving the sounds I can get out of it... Amazing App IMO.

Hope you can figure out how to make it work on your iPad!

• No, RE1(au) and RE-1(iaa) show up in the effect slot in both AUM and Audiobus iPhone 8x latest ios version.

• This so weird. I used it in BeatMaker (au) about a month ago and today I was going to use it in AUM and it’s just not there anymore.
    I turned my iPad off and on again twice and I reinstalled RE-1, but it still doesn’t show up.
    I’m on the latest version of iOS.

• Hahaha........I’m and idiot, also I might be a bit drunk. I wanted to use RE-1 as a looper (instrument) and record the output and I kept looking for it as a source and not as an effect; it’s there and everything is working perfectly (except for my brain).