Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Watching Television this morning feels like this

Comments

• Can't stop laughing. It's hilarious and doesn't make it any easier trying to take the genre in question seriously :D

• He’s blowing up. The looper on the right looks new, what is it?

• @bounce said:
    He’s blowing up. The looper on the right looks new, what is it?

I think it's the Boss RC-505

• @Samu said:
    Can't stop laughing. It's hilarious and doesn't make it any easier trying to take the genre in question seriously :D

I think he's got his own genre

• edited July 2019

Thanks boss. Anyone tried to replicate his set up on iOS? What’s good... Group the loop, aleph /infinite looper, Quantiloop, or Aum and loopy synced up? Have used Ableton’s looper to do similar, curious what would be close in iOS land?

• Wait, I look like that when I’m producing, why don’t I sound like that? 😂

• @kobamoto said:

@bounce said:
    He’s blowing up. The looper on the right looks new, what is it?

I think it's the Boss RC-505

I love that thing.
    It’s been in my Amazon cart for a couple of years.
    Seems like the best multi track hardware looper out there.
    And yeah, this dude is funny as hell.

• @bounce. Group the Loop is excellent though a little more work to trigger individual loops because they are grouped with others.
    You can mute the other loops in a group and trigger them or just add a bunch of groups and do it that way.
    I think Loopy would get you closer to what this guy is doing, and a robe of course.

• @Ben maybe a wizard’s hat too. ;) I’ve messed around a bit with AUM/Loopy combo and I think it’s close. Thanks for the Group the loop info.

• @Stiksi said:
    Wait, I look like that when I’m producing, why don’t I sound like that? 😂

Haha, thought my iPad was a mirror for a moment or two there :D

• edited July 2019

Been a fan of Marc for a long time. If you want to do what he does, you need an RC-505. He uses the built in effects heavily. You cannot do this with an iPad as the looper without also getting a massive headache, but it replaces the laptop in his setup perfectly for how he uses it.

I bought an RC-202 to do the same thing but it cannot do what the 505 does. Kicking myself for cheaping out.

• Watching television ? Why te f*ck i should do that ? No matter if morning or evening .. didn't turned ON that crap for years, not sure if it still operational :smiley:

Cool video btw, it reminded me this one :)) Different kind but somehow it makes fun from same thing :-D

• @Samu said:
    Can't stop laughing. It's hilarious and doesn't make it any easier trying to take the genre in question seriously :D

Almost choked up due to the laugth, lmao

• @dendy said:
    Watching television ? Why te f*ck i should do that ? No matter if morning or evening .. didn't turned ON that crap for years, not sure if it still operational :smiley:

Cool video btw, it reminded me this one :)) Different kind but somehow it makes fun from same thing :-D

you've clearly made your point Dy but look at it this way, without your Television you would have never come to that conclusion :p

• I think Ceephax might have watched that video!

• RS-7000 midi god doin the damn thang