Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mini keyboard with pitch/mod and knobs?

In the market for a mini keyboard with pitch/mod control. And knobs.

I have an MPKmini 2 but the stick doesn't do it for me, as soon as you touch it the modwheel gets stuck in the middle (it should default to the bottom.)

From what I can tell, the Arturia Minilab is the only controller with knobs and useable pitch and mod (the touch strips.)

Anything else out there?

Comments

• Maybe something here?
    https://www.musicradar.com/news/the-best-usb-midi-controller-keyboards-our-favourite-laptop-desktop-and-ios-keyboards

Make sure you check for iOS compatibility, if that is important to you.

• You should check this out. https://homestudiomaven.com/keyboards/best-mini-midi-keyboard
    They listed great small midi keyboards.

• edited July 2019

@dustgod said:

I have an MPKmini 2 but the stick doesn't do it for me, as soon as you touch it the modwheel gets stuck in the middle (it should default to the bottom.)

From what I can tell, the Arturia Minilab is the only controller with knobs and useable pitch and mod (the touch strips.)

Anything else out there?

Got a Keystep. The mod strip is great but pitch bending using a touch strip feels quite weird. My perfect combination would be a touch strip for modulation and a Clavia/Nord pitch bend stick.

• @rs2000 said:

@dustgod said:

Anything else out there?

Got a Keystep. The mod strip is great but pitch bending using a touch strip feels quite weird. My perfect combination would be a touch strip for modulation and a Clavia/Nord pitch bend stick.

I also find the pitch bend strip weird and love the stick. The one thing I like about the touch pitch bend is being able to do microtonal trills. :)

• Korg Microkey?

• For percussive expression and ultimate modulation control look into a Touché by Expressive E