Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SpaceCraft Lands On Desktop!

edited July 2019 in Other

It’s great to see a reverse port from iOS to AU/VST. for this great app SpaceCraft Granular.

Comments

• edited July 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's cool but the price makes a high jump.
    https://tracktion.com/products/spacecraft

• edited July 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I never even use it on iOS. Chances of me buying it again for 100 bucks on desktop are 0.

• I've been beta testing this for a while, and I've been super excited for this to come out! It was hard to stay quiet hahaha I absoblutley love the desktop au , it's amazing honestly... Spacecraft has been one of my fav apps for iOS since the day it came out... A now having it right in ableton is just simply amazing

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @EyeOhEss yes you can export presets and audio from the iOS version and use them in the vst version. Getting audio into the desktop version is a bit easier than iOS. You just drag and drop the files straight into the interface

• The tutorial video looks fricken awesome! Youtubers take note on production 😁

• Nice online presentation :+1:

• edited July 2019

Been testing this for a while, it’s great to have on a larger screen, I use iPad mini.

It’s a different experience, I find it easier to find the sweet spot in a sample using the mouse. Miss the multi-touch, I’m guessing that’s not a thing if you have a windows tablet?

Regarding the price, piracy is usually going to hit developers on desktop. Also there are some people that won’t buy something they perceive to be cheap. There’s plenty of vst instruments that cost a lot more than this one.

I hope this takes off!
    The developer is very responsive to false bug reports, sorry Mark!!

• edited July 2019

@BlueGreenSpiral > The developer is very responsive to false bug reports, sorry Mark!!

🤣 have you been scaring him?

• edited July 2019

@[Deleted User] said:
    @BlueGreenSpiral > The developer is very responsive to false bug reports, sorry Mark!!

🤣 have you been scaring him?

The price for me is showing €50,000
    You lot are getting a bargain!

The vst can do some things that the iOS app can’t, a case of ‘it’s not a bug it’s a feature’!

Also sounded the alarm about registering because I didn’t remember my password correctly

• edited July 2019

Great video, reminds me of hearing Doctor Who theme tune back in the day!

• No worries @BlueGreenSpiral false bug reports are fine when they are sent to my email ! So thanks! does it really show 50k euros for the price? I'll need to tell the Tracktion guys about that.

• edited July 2019

some other videos:

Overview:
    https://youtu.be/wk_SfHRNvgo

Patch demo:
    https://youtu.be/cntm2YA6rMs

Also there is a user manual now for both the iOS and VST. If you guys would like to see anything else in the manual please let me know. I'll be doing some more in-depth tutorial videos once the dust settles on the VST launch, these will be applicable for iOS too.

• edited July 2019

@deltaVaudio said:
    No worries @BlueGreenSpiral false bug reports are fine when they are sent to my email ! So thanks! does it really show 50k euros for the price? I'll need to tell the Tracktion guys about that.

I may not have been completely honest there, €49,999.99 is a bit steep but I will save my pennies!

• @deltaVaudio said:
    Also there is a user manual now for both the iOS and VST.

Thanks Mark!

• Congrats on the release @deltaVaudio going to love using this on the desktop.

• @deltaVaudio congrats on the release 👍 works so well with my seaboard block.

• Traction felt it necessary to tell me about the release 5 times!

• Congratulations @deltaVaudio !
    Those desktop cowboys better be grateful!

Just curious, how hard was this reverse implementation to pull off, on a scale from 1-10?

• Well done, @deltaVaudio, looks wonderful... meaning exactly the same 🤔💐👍👍👍

• This thing is amazing. So inspiring on desktop even without the touch aspect. Super happy to have it on both!

• It's a brilliant app on the desktop and also has much better audio quality than the ios version, up to 256 grains if your cpu can handle it :)

• @[Deleted User] said:
    The tutorial video looks fricken awesome! Youtubers take note on production 😁

Where is that? I see intro / overview / patches only :(

• @MarkH said:

@[Deleted User] said:
    The tutorial video looks fricken awesome! Youtubers take note on production 😁

Where is that? I see intro / overview / patches only :(

Actually i meant the intro / overview. My bad.

• It works perfectly well on Mac with Live and the manual is as clear as useful.