Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MicroPitch by Eventide

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1463785645

MicroPitch is a fine-resolution pitch shifter for subtle tone fattening, plus delays for interesting slap back effects. With origins in the legendary Eventide H3000 Harmonizer®, MicroPitch is the effect that put Eventide on the map. The plug-in allows mixing in detuned and delayed versions of a signal creating depth and dimensions not possible before with expanded controls for deep pitch dives, haunting echoes, and pristine chorusing effects.

Features:

• Two voices of pitch shifting, one from unison to -50 cents, the other from unison to +50 cents, each with up to 2 seconds of delay.
  • Create classic stereo-spreading effect.
  • Create slapback effects using longer delay times.
  • Mod Depth and Rate provide chorusing effect on each voice.
  • Use Feedback to perform pitch dive or rise effects.
  • Incredibly easy use with included presets.
  • Innovative Ribbon allow for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously.
  • Use Mix Lock to scroll through presets while keeping the wet-dry mix constant.
  • Available as an Audio Units AUv3 plug-in, Inter-App Audio, and Standalone App.

Comments

• BlackHole .. UltraTap.. and This ..

My wallet is crying, but cannot resist ..

• If you had told me 20 years ago that one day you'd get an Eventide harmoniser on a phone and it would cost £10...

• edited July 2019

@klownshed said:
    If you had told me 20 years ago that one day you'd get an Eventide harmoniser on a phone and it would cost £10...

This ! Not 20 .. even 10 years ago it was hard to imagine :)

• @dendy said:
    BlackHole .. UltraTap.. and This ..

Holy crap. 60 bucks for all 3 as Auv3...

Fabfilter, Spectrum, Magic Death Eye and now Eventide. My iPad plugs are looking better than what I have on computer...

• @BroCoast said:

@dendy said:

Fabfilter, Spectrum, Magic Death Eye and now Eventide. My iPad plugs are looking better than what I have on computer...

Time to buy an H9 Max!

• @mistercharlie said:

@BroCoast said:

@dendy said:

Time to buy an H9 Max!

I have a H9, I've actually been pretty set on selling it lol.

• @BroCoast said:

@mistercharlie said:

@BroCoast said:

@dendy said:

Time to buy an H9 Max!

I have a H9, I've actually been pretty set on selling it lol.

I'm split about it too.
    Bought the H9 Max a while ago after they released Fission/Physion but it seems that I suffered from too positive thinking :D
    It's fun for keys and guitar, but so is my Zoom MS-100BT for 20% of the price.

• @mistercharlie said:

@BroCoast said:

@dendy said:

Time to buy an H9 Max!

are these apps compatible with the H9 Max?

and who wants to possibly trade their H9 Max for a Roland Aira Scooper Module?

• @kobamoto said:

@mistercharlie said:

@BroCoast said:

@dendy said:

Time to buy an H9 Max!

In terms of what? Knob settings?

• Looks to be a bargain, but how does it actually sound?

• Yeah, very exciting but would love to hear some feedback on their apps.

• This isn’t a port of the h910 harmonizer. Hope that’s on the way! You have less range in the pitch shifting on this one.

• @rs2000 said:

@kobamoto said:

@mistercharlie said:

@BroCoast said:

@dendy said:

Time to buy an H9 Max!

as a companion app of any sorts?

• edited July 2019

@kobamoto said:

@rs2000 said:

@kobamoto said:

@mistercharlie said:

@BroCoast said:

@dendy said:

Time to buy an H9 Max!

as a companion app of any sorts?

The H9 already uses an iOS/Android app to buy and control the algorithms with.

• This thing is wonderful. Having some fun:

• Amazing stuff man! Do you use the apps as insert effects or create a master send track?

@echoopera said:
    This thing is wonderful. Having some fun:

• edited July 2019

Thanks. I send the audio to the Busses in AUM so i can route and experiment with them a lot more.

• Not too savvy with routing; could you elaborate a bit more?

@echoopera said:
    Thanks. I send the audio to the Busses in AUM so i can route and experiment with them a lot more.

• Sure. Just create a couple of Audio Channels and set them as Busses. Then load in the effects you want into that Bus channel.

Then create your Instrument Audio Channel. Then in the fx node, add a Bus and send it to the one you created. You can then control how much of the audio you want to send over.

Here’s a helpful vid from Jakob:

• Super awesome!!!!

@echoopera said:

Sure. Just create a couple of Audio Channels and set them as Busses. Then load in the effects you want into that Bus channel.

Then create your Instrument Audio Channel. Then in the fx node, add a Bus and send it to the one you created. You can then control how much of the audio you want to send over.

Here’s a helpful vid from Jakob:

• @BroCoast said:

@dendy said:

60? My math shows 45 USD:

• edited July 2019

here example what can be done with just MicroPitch, no other effects used on this voice (including delays in second part, this is also MicroPitch).. it starts with mild modulation, real fun begins in second half..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/esua7njhewuqzqm/p_k_dick.wav?dl=0

• @dendy said:
    here example what can be done with just MicroPitch, no other effects used on this voice (including delays in second part, this is also MicroPitch).. it starts with mild modulation, real fun begins in second half..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/esua7njhewuqzqm/p_k_dick.wav?dl=0

👍

• @johnfromberkeley said:

@BroCoast said:

@dendy said:

Appreciate the pic but 60 AUD lol.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Looks to be a bargain, but how does it actually sound?

that's a crucial question...
    current Eventide hardware (and some of their older 19" units) use Texas Instruments DSPs, also found on Pro Tools HD cards.
    At least the basic sound of these systems is kind of similiar to the generally very clear IOS audio routines.
    Earlier TDM cards (in PT) used Motorola M56K chips which introduced quite some 'character' and more color into the sound. A matter of taste which one to prefer.

• @BroCoast said:

@johnfromberkeley said:

@BroCoast said:

@dendy said:

Appreciate the pic but 60 AUD lol.

Totes. So many (deserved) reprimands for being a stupid American, I always try to remember to include USD.

• Pitch shifting in the delay, up to 2 seconds. Very sweet!

• yeah this pitch shifted delay part is amazing... it has balls...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0matocaigjawe4s/wet.wav?dl=0

(just for comparision, here dry sound https://www.dropbox.com/s/ncfb3x84udn5a8a/dry.wav?dl=0 )

• @dendy said:
    yeah this pitch shifted delay part is amazing... it has balls...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0matocaigjawe4s/wet.wav?dl=0

(just for comparision, here dry sound https://www.dropbox.com/s/ncfb3x84udn5a8a/dry.wav?dl=0 )

Great idea!
    Had to try the same with Discord 4, just for fun:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mdb7e4w72eds52o/dendy-Discord4.wav?dl=0