Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Eventide is worth the hype

Incredibly thankful for Eventide on ios. Purchased blackhole, ultratrap and micropitch;
super happy with them all. Besides sounding fantastic they are very intuitive, have an excellent gui, parameter layout, and reference manual. Sonic heaven!

Comments

• welcome to appholic anonymous :D

• Yep. Stick the Nicechorus preset in Micropitch on any iOS synth and it instantly drips mojo.

• edited July 2019

@BroCoast said:
    drips mojo

Been looking for a lead singer's name and I think we have a winner....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@BroCoast said:
    drips mojo

Been looking for a lead singer's name and I think we have a winner....

:)

• @BroCoast said:
    Yep. Stick the Nicechorus preset in Micropitch on any iOS synth and it instantly drips mojo.

You oughta get that looked at.

• I can't wait to see what the next round will bring, can imagine they are testing the waters here. Quadravox, 910/949 harmonisers and the mighty Omnipressor would be great additions. I'm guessing mangledverb is guaranteed, love that one too!

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@BroCoast said:
    Yep. Stick the Nicechorus preset in Micropitch on any iOS synth and it instantly drips mojo.

😂😂😂👏😎

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@BroCoast said:

• Quadravox and Octavox and 1 note = epic for DayZ.

• Decided to feed the OP-Z into it via AUM with a little Groovebox accompaniment:

• @echoopera Drunk tugboat filled with regret and searching for laudanum at night on a dark still sea.

Good.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @echoopera Drunk tugboat filled with regret and searching for laudanum at night on a dark still sea.

Good.

Awesome. You caught the reference. 🤪 just took some tossed aside Nick Cave instrumental outtakes and ran with them 🤪👊🏼™️

• @echoopera said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @echoopera Drunk tugboat filled with regret and searching for laudanum at night on a dark still sea.

Good.

Awesome. You caught the reference. 🤪 just took some tossed aside Nick Cave instrumental outtakes and ran with them 🤪👊🏼™️

:)

All happysilly to one side, I can actually hear some woman talking over this piece and breaking your heart in the process...

• edited July 2019

@hibjshop said:
    Incredibly thankful for Eventide on ios. Purchased blackhole, ultratrap and micropitch;
    super happy with them all. Besides sounding fantastic they are very intuitive, have an excellent gui, parameter layout, and reference manual. Sonic heaven!

Yeah, another aspect of these latest “desktop” developers is they get the GUI right. This is a great movement

• Which one first, if one likes textural ambient music?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @audiblevideo said:
    Which one first, if one likes textural ambient music?

Gut says blackhole but I enjoy the tap delay too...
    (These were hard to resist being a recovering app-o-holic).

• micro pitch worth it ? for ambient and stuff life that

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I just asked on their FB page if they’re going to be doing a bundle.

• @echoopera said:
    Decided to feed the OP-Z into it via AUM with a little Groovebox accompaniment:

Nice one! //off-topic.....is the OP-Z suitable for creating ambient music?

• @Pierre118 said:

@echoopera said:

I think @echoopera's track answers that question!

• @mistercharlie Is it just the midi sequencer feeding AUM or also the OP-Z tracks?

• I don't know, but you can sample on the OP-Z now, so anything is possible.

• @Samu said:

@audiblevideo said:

Recovering too. (Sigh) there goes my 30day chip. 😜 (not to make light off addiction)

I ended up getting both the multi-tap and Blackhole.
    I have no regrets.

• @echoopera said:

John Hassell with a hangover vibe! :)
    4th, 5th or 6th world music?

• @audiblevideo said:

@Samu said:

@audiblevideo said:

Recovering too. (Sigh) there goes my 30day chip. 😜 (not to make light off addiction)

I ended up getting both the multi-tap and Blackhole.
    I have no regrets.

I got all three, and i know it sounds crazy but it's another dev that feels like instabuy to me :)
    (Got some more gift-cards so I may well end up getting the FabFilter Bundle too).

• I'll hold off. I love the FX, but i have an H9. I can probably use it as a send effect in Logic.

• edited July 2019

@audiblevideo said:

For that type, out of the 3, blackhole and micropitch.

• @Pierre118 said:

@echoopera said:

Thanks. Yes. The OP-Z is suitable for ambient music. This one was all OP-Z minus the drums...the new Sampler feature releases you to do anything now 😬