Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

  • How long? And how good is Reverb? Is it better than Klevgrand?

  • This must be witchcraft! Just this morning I was looking at which of their apps I needed :lol:

  • Mainly Wave Modulator, which doens't seem to get much love around here

    If Octachron was on sale too I would surely snag it! As of now, i'm not sure i would use it :lol:

  • Anyone know if there’s an ability on the KB1 keyboard suite to have a chords and keyboard dual on screen at the same time?

  • @Tones4Christ said:
    Anyone know if there’s an ability on the KB1 keyboard suite to have a chords and keyboard dual on screen at the same time?

    Yes, you can add as many different keyboards as you like, they're laid out in rows. The app does set a reasonable maximum depending on the device display size.

  • Sweet! Thanks !

    @jipumarino said:

    @Tones4Christ said:
    Anyone know if there’s an ability on the KB1 keyboard suite to have a chords and keyboard dual on screen at the same time?

    Yes, you can add as many different keyboards as you like, they're laid out in rows. The app does set a reasonable maximum depending on the device display size.

  • Thanks - have been wanting the kybd suite for a while now.

  • Agreed, the KB-1 really is a nice suit. The keyboard is nice to have in AUM with its mod and pitch wheel, still so many kb options to explore. This and the cc knobs really makes me feel like Im starting to get a DAW alternative inside AUM. V happy & going of to review. <3

  • edited July 18

    I already had Volt.

    Couldn't help but get these at these prices....

    KB-1 Keyboard @ $4.99
    RE-1 Tape Machine @ $4.99
    VC-1 Chorus @ $2.99
    RF-1 Reverb @ $2.99
    RP-1 Delay @ $2.99


    TOTAL $19.00

    I like them all, but I'm liking the Tape Machine best at the moment. :smile: )

  • I can't decide if I want Tape Machine. I love delays and psychedelic stuff, but I don't do much looping. Sell me on it or tell me why I don't need it. :smile:

  • Can I use italizer as a bass synth?

  • edited July 18

    @slicetwo said:
    I can't decide if I want Tape Machine. I love delays and psychedelic stuff, but I don't do much looping. Sell me on it or tell me why I don't need it. :smile:

    Me personally... I'm running OBX type patches I made in Zeeon through it, and when I keep the delay really short and "mess with it" I get stuff that sounds like Vangelis. I don't have a ton of effects to compare it to... I just like the ominous gnarly granular-istic textures I'm getting out of it. I don't have anything else that sounds like this.

  • Can anyone tell me how this Tape Machine compares with the K7D Delay plugin?

  • edited July 18

    @eyesunderground
    Hm - very biased and personal writing coming up - others might disagree.
    I find RE-1 more dirty, more „un-controllable“. Not in a bad way, don’t get me wrong.
    K7D, for me, is more precisely to tune the effect.
    RE-1 has a sample player, which i never used except for trying it out.
    K7D is more sterile - not that it sounds clean, but i do not have other words.
    RE-1 „feels“ like it is more slow when beeing used - actually i find all of the Kai Aras stuff a little bit laggy when it comes to the UI - i think it has something to do with his (own?) framework he is using throughout his apps. Again, don’t get me wrong. They are absolutely usable and far from slow, it is just my personal „feeling when using“ them. This is the main reason i do not work with Volt as often as i would like to.

    In the end the both achieve the same effect and might be different in the sound as an output factor. I never really compared them precisely. I like both, but feel K7D is more for me as i tend to use it more often.

    Does that make sense? Was that helpful?

  • @MrBlaschke said:
    @eyesunderground
    Hm - very biased and personal writing coming up - others might disagree.
    I find RE-1 more dirty, more „un-controllable“. Not in a bad way, don’t get me wrong.
    K7D, for me, is more precisely to tune the effect.
    RE-1 has a sample player, which i never used except for trying it out.
    K7D is more sterile - not that it sounds clean, but i do not have other words.
    RE-1 „feels“ like it is more slow when beeing used - actually i find all of the Kai Aras stuff a little bit laggy when it comes to the UI - i think it has something to do with his (own?) framework he is using throughout his apps. Again, don’t get me wrong. They are absolutely usable and far from slow, it is just my personal „feeling when using“ them. This is the main reason i do not work with Volt as often as i would like to.

    In the end the both achieve the same effect and might be different in the sound as an output factor. I never really compared them precisely. I like both, but feel K7D is more for me as i tend to use it more often.

    Does that make sense? Was that helpful?

    Probably as helpful as you could have been.

    Thanks!

  • Anyone looking for a really good ring modulator (probably not many people...) RM-1 is superb. At this price it’s a steal.

  • Realized I was missing SF-1 Stereo Filter.. how did I not notice this before? Bought and exploring..

  • Re-1 Stereo knob crackles if you move it. Would be nice if that can be fixed.

  • @TrevorLlewellyn said:
    Re-1 Stereo knob crackles if you move it. Would be nice if that can be fixed.

    Some deoxit should do it 😉

  • @marmakin said:

    @TrevorLlewellyn said:
    Re-1 Stereo knob crackles if you move it. Would be nice if that can be fixed.

    Some deoxit should do it 😉

    😆

  • @horsetrainer said:
    I already had Volt.

    Couldn't help but get these at these prices....

    KB-1 Keyboard @ $4.99
    RE-1 Tape Machine @ $4.99
    VC-1 Chorus @ $2.99
    RF-1 Reverb @ $2.99
    RP-1 Delay @ $2.99


    TOTAL $19.00

    I like them all, but I'm liking the Tape Machine best at the moment. :smile: )

    RE-1 Remains a longtime fav of mine. :)

Sign In or Register to comment.