Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Forum question...possible to mute/hide a thread?

There’s such a wealth of information and activity here, I want to be able to sort it better. I use the favorite/star system to prioritize the threads I want to follow; I also want to mark threads I’m not interested in, and not see them in the feed anymore. Can it be done?

Comments

• This would be a great feature!

• Yes please !

• I’m here for it 🙋🏽‍♂️.

• Please!
    As soon as a thread goes day time NBC, I wanna wave it bye bye

• I'd love a feature like this too! @Michael Can you make it happen mate?

• I'll see if there's a good plugin out there to do this

• @Michael said:
    I'll see if there's a good plugin out there to do this

Thanks mate. :)

• First they burn threads, then they burn people ;)

• @SevenSystems said:
    First they burn threads, then they burn people ;)

Nah, No need. 🙂 I now know how to “ignore” people (User’s preferences). I used it for the first time recently, and it’s great!! It’s like that irritating person no longer exists to me! 😜

• damn you audiojunkie, why aren't you returning my calls

• @Audiojunkie said:

@SevenSystems said:

Nah, No need. 🙂 I now know how to “ignore” people (User’s preferences). I used it for the first time recently, and it’s great!! It’s like that irritating person no longer exists to me! 😜

Great advice mate!.... I’ve used it now..... on the wife!..... Now I can get on with more music... 😂😂😂

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @studs1966 said:

@Audiojunkie said:

@SevenSystems said:

Great advice mate!.... I’ve used it now..... on the wife!..... Now I can get on with more music... 😂😂😂

🤣😂👍🏼

• So I haven't found a plugin that does this, in my short search - if someone finds one, I'm happy to look into installing it, though.

• One thing I’ve done in the past is just to mark all read after I’ve finished reading the threads I’m interested in. The threads I’m not interested in still show at the top if they get new comments, but I don’t have to sift through as many.

• @Michael said:
    So I haven't found a plugin that does this, in my short search - if someone finds one, I'm happy to look into installing it, though.

That’s a shame, if only there were a way of muting specific threads.