Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Back at 148 BPM! Instinctive - Journey [PREVIEW] - Composed & Arranged in Xequence 2

edited July 2019 in Creations

Here's a production from the beta phase of Xequence 2. Track is a bit faster than expected nowadays ;)

Comments

• Awesome! Is this using the Xequence DAW or Gadget and whatnot?
    Good track for running :smile:

• @senhorlampada said:
    Awesome! Is this using the Xequence DAW or Gadget and whatnot?

External sound source this time (NS2), sorry! ;) But thanks!

• @SevenSystems said:

@senhorlampada said:
    Awesome! Is this using the Xequence DAW or Gadget and whatnot?

External sound source this time (NS2), sorry! ;) But thanks!

Always curious about your next app :wink:

• Speedy and quite good. I liked it even though it is not my main style of music. Got my feet whipping :smile:

• @MrBlaschke said:
    Speedy and quite good. I liked it even though it is not my main style of music. Got my feet whipping :smile:

That's the intention! o:)

• Good one, I just recorded at 160bpm using Lumbeat apps. Must be trending! And good luck with the update!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Good one, I just recorded at 160bpm using Lumbeat apps. Must be trending! And good luck with the update!

Good luck with your 160 bpm too! :) When I was young (tm), 160 bpm was totally mainstream!

• Is there a typical Rave BPM or is the intention to slowly increase the BPM over the course of the experience? I get why that quarter note bass drum is crucial to the style for helping white folks hop up and down while drugged but for me it's like banging your head with a rubber mallet. Which is not
    recommended past the age of 60 unless you want to get dementia faster than normal.

Great app. Great track. Great Forum curmudgeon and commenter. I have every product he's made available but must admit I have a lot of work to add them to my workflow. It could happen... I could also
    get better at guitar and keyboard soloing, master latin and afro-cuban drumming and fix my flute this year. Or I could start working through the Bach Preludes. Fuck the Fugues. I'm not insane. Or maybe just
    a some Beethoven, Chopin and Debussy "mood music". So many ideas and so little discipline. The story of my life.

Squirrel!

• edited July 2019

@McD I always have to chuckle at your comments 😁 from what I've heard, the "4 on the floor" thing was actually invented by BLACK guys? i.e. it is an adaptation of some African traditional music rhythmic elements to modern style? Whatever. As long as you bang your head, it means it's working 😄

And no, I hope I won't have to increase the BPM any further! But I must admit that after all the slower progressive tracks I did in the past years, this stuff (see also "Beta") is just incredibly fun again! Revives my rusty 40 year old brain 😁

• Rolling along to this. !!!