Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Me having fun with vstomp amp sim.video.

edited July 2019 in Creations

I use an ambience mic for recording.
Not top,but it does the job😉.
This a REALLY GOOD software!!
Worth a try!
Flo

Comments

• edited July 2019

How do you feel it compares to what is available in ToneStack?

• Two things annoy me with tonestack.
    Their input/output system depends too much of what amp/pedal you use.
    It can be uncontrollable and really irritating.
    The second thing is that as soon as you increase the gain on amps it really squashes the sound.
    The solution is to set the amp with little gain and then,boost the amp with od pedals.
    But it’s a workaound.
    Don’t misunderstand me,tonestack can sound really good!
    But to my ears,vstomp is better.
    You can push the gain,and the sound stays the same with just more distortion.
    It’s really a big plus for me.
    The articulation remains the same with whatever gain settings.
    Voila.
    Flo

• @flo26 said:
    Two things annoy me with tonestack.
    Their input/output system depends too much of what amp/pedal you use.
    It can be uncontrollable and really irritating.
    The second thing is that as soon as you increase the gain on amps it really squashes the sound.
    The solution is to set the amp with little gain and then,boost the amp with od pedals.
    But it’s a workaound.
    Don’t misunderstand me,tonestack can sound really good!
    But to my ears,vstomp is better.
    You can push the gain,and the sound stays the same with just more distortion.
    It’s really a big plus for me.
    The articulation remains the same with whatever gain settings.
    Voila.
    Flo

I appreciate the insights. Thanks.

• Hey... tu joues avec la main gauche, Flo Roux. (I hope that translates correctly.)

It's ok... I can flip my headphones around rather than swap the speakers. Is there an app for this?

As always... another lesson is what is possible with a guitar and some IOS skills.

• FORUM! Follow the YouTube link and sign up. Only 18 so far. We can do better for this quality of
    contribution to the forum. Those stats mean something in the world of YouTube channels regarding clicks and cash, I think.

• Thanks sooo much McD!!
    Thanks guys!
    Flo