Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Oberheim clone for iPad is here!

OBX, I just saw it and knew we would trip. auv3 but lil glitchy..

Comments

• OBXd actually. Sorry my fault.

• We decided the dev was a bad egg on this one.

A shame, it did the poly glide like an OB pretty good.

• Wait, what did I miss...

• I opened this thread with high hopes of OBX goodness... Venturing to think for a moment, the dream had become reality...

Had some kind developer finally did it?
    Made the iOS version of OBX that would meet expectations?

But alas, my hopes have been dashed against the rocks and broken to bits.... Again....

• I am so so sorry you guys.... I had not even got it yet just saw on my computer... So I MUST avoid?

• Give me the nutshell please:

• faceplant... I was so close to buying. sorry I know how it is to get hopes up and shattered. man

• @oceansinspace said:
    I am so so sorry you guys.... I had not even got it yet just saw on my computer... So I MUST avoid?

It's still usable as an AU with access to the MIDI parameters. Just don't count on it ever being fixed.

• Yeah I was hopeful and the dev is definitely kind of a flake unfortunately. I still use it because I do like the sound but it is a little frustrating and I wouldn’t support the dev again

• iSEM is pretty good for that Oberheim je ne sais quoi...

• I am still confused. Sounds like there was a lil social spat and the app is glitchy.... thanks for above info. I don't mean to bring up bad stuff.