Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Apache by the shadows cover.

Just pure fun.
I use my rivera amp,my luke,fabfilter c2 compressor,duplicat delay,tc electronic flashback and aum.
Thanks!

Comments

• Very cool - that is one of my all time favorite songs!

• Great one! Awesome musicianship and production :wink:

• Nice! What are /how did you do the drums?

• Thanks guys!
    I hope i won't disappoint you,but it's a backing track😉.
    I only play guitar😉.
    Thanks again for listening.

• Needs more pick scrapes! :)

• Wow that was great- very enjoyable. It ain’t a classic for nothing. Imagine Hank Marvin with a peddleboard- wouldn’t that have been something.

• You nailed the performance. Hank Marvin would be amazed by what you can do use of the guitar expanded in a hundred dimensions in the later half of the 1900's. I won't what he would make of Brian May's tone and style.

In the US the "Ventures" mined this guitar focused instrumental style and a lot of soloists like Duane Eddie and Dick Dale. If not for Sergio Leoni this style of music could have been
    deprecated in the musical landscape. Now it serves to make listeners think of gunfights. Go figure. I see Tubular Sets of Waves... "Endless Summer".

• edited July 2019

<3

• Liking that!😁
    One of the first thing I learned on geetar! I now have forgotten how to play it! 🤔