Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Safety DANCE 2019 THE VIDEO

So I finally finished this and this week I’m going to make a tutorial on how I made this video and list all the apps I used and explain my process . I’m for hire in the Bay Area for anyone want to make a music video . I have acquired some really good 4 k camera gear these past few months and I come up with new tricks every time I make a video so I will be no less creative making a video for you . I know mine tend to try to be humorous , but I’m also comfortable making a serious cinematic video as well . I think this might be my best music video yet , but then again I’m far from objective at this point lol

Comments

• You're right - this is definitely your best yet :)

Looking forward to learning more about how you made the video

...and of course, hearing (and seeing) what you do next!

• What did you use to shoot the brief ‘small-world’ clip?

• @u0421793 said:
    What did you use to shoot the brief ‘small-world’ clip? Insta 360 camera

• edited July 2019

@tk32 said:
    You're right - this is definitely your best yet :)

Looking forward to learning more about how you made the video

...and of course, hearing (and seeing) what you do next!