Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FM TINES by Gospel Musicians - The Ultimate EP Library

Comments

• This app is beautiful and so far no issues. I run ravenscroft, Neo Soul, FM Tines, galileo2, and 2 instances of pure synth platinum 2 hosted by AUM, and controlled by Midi Designer Pro on my ipad pro as a live keys rig, and all rock solid. Fabulous! GM apps are so good.
    My only wish from their apps is that they respond to midi programme change , fortunately the new feature of midi preset change in AUM has saved the day in this regard (Unless I’m missing something from their apps).

• Beautiful sounds, makes me wish I could play keys worth a damn. Will definitely sample videos of better musicians playing with this app tho.