Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Updating iOS on my Ipad Pro but dont want to on Air2. Turn off auto sync?

Last time I updated iOS on one device the other ipad automatically updated the iOS too. How do I turn this auto update sync off?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• @stormbeats said:
    Last time I updated iOS on one device the other ipad automatically updated the iOS too. How do I turn this auto update sync off?
    Thanks in advance.

I believe it’s as simple as turning off the automatic updates in the General -> Software Update area in the Settings. I keep the automatic updates off, and I also have two iPads. One never updates for me just because the other was updated.

• @stormbeats said:
    Thanks in advance.

The auto-update feature is in Settings. I would recommend turning it off on both devices. There are occasional OS releases that break a lot of audio stuff. IMO, it is wise to wait until early-adopters have reported what is working.

• I actually use my commuting iPad as an early adopter itself. Then when the coast is clear I cautiously update my 12.9 at home. That way I can test the new os updates with my actual setup before committing my main music iPad to the update.