Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Dang you Jumper!!!!! I saw the other thread and then I thought you were announcing it was released. 😁

• @Eye0sStudios said:
    Dang you Jumper!!!!! I saw the other thread and then I thought you were announcing it was released. 😁

Me, too. We need this thing ;-)

• While we wait... let's understand poly rhythms.

Take the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
    Picka slow BPM rate around 60 or your heart rate.
    Clap 1 per beat for 4 bars in 4/4 then 2 then 3 then 4 then 5 then 6 then 7.
    Now do that with your feet.
    Then mix different numbers between hands and feet: 2:3, 4:5, 2:7.
    You may need to make scale accurate drawings of the notes for a single beat to do this.

The even matchups are easier and the odds are unlike anything you've ever done on the dance floor.
    This process of learning will take you 1 day to a lifetime to investigate. At some point this new app will
    show up and you'll just dial in foot and hand patterns with overlaying images based upon polar coordinates.

OK. Report on your progress.