Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Something I recorded with the new Spectrum AUs

edited July 2019 in Creations

I call it Particles at 07519

also made this video to go along with it:

Rozeta Particles is triggering the Resonator while another Resonator is being triggered randomly at the same time as an instance of Spectrum.

Comments

• Some lovely passages ... excellent resonance on the plucking in the mids - be worth seeing who was doing what there ... shows off both Spectrum and Particles very nicely. Must admit I'd be inclined to herd it all through a scaling set-up ... but I just like stuff I can whistle. More please.

• Woah Nice!

• That sounds wonderful!

• very nice calm mood in that track :+1:

• Love both the music and the lo-fi video! Would love to know some details on how you made both!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2019

Another one with a similar process, this was using spectrum on my phone with fugue machine

A lot spookier