Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FL Studio 20.5 released

Comments

• Man I remember using a pirated Fruity Loops 3 back in high school. Good times. 'Tranceasaurus Rex' I called the results.

• It’s more stable inside Ableton Live 10.1 now.. Shame Imagaline didn’t make a VST3 Rewire to, now that Ableton can use VS3 now (Waves plugins are so much better as VST3 in spider Ableton)..

• @oat_phipps said:
    Man I remember using a pirated Fruity Loops 3 back in high school. Good times. 'Tranceasaurus Rex' I called the results.

If the song you produced in pirated FLS goes viral, IL can sue you and eat your lunch for using pirated copy :smile:

• @MobileMusic said:

@oat_phipps said:
    Man I remember using a pirated Fruity Loops 3 back in high school. Good times. 'Tranceasaurus Rex' I called the results.

If the song you produced in pirated FLS goes viral, IL can sue you and eat your lunch for using pirated copy :smile:

Too late! It already went viral in 2003, back before 'going viral' was a thing. People were re-popping their collars to it (aka my freshman year roommate).

But seriously, I've amended my pirating ways. I still have to admit it was fun as shit and expanded my music-making mind.

• wimwim
    edited July 2019

Another nice update from the gift that just keeps giving. Here’s the longer intro video. The first half is all about Flex, but after that they get into new features, and also new stuff for the Mac version.

• FL Studio got me into computer music production back around 1999. I got a free code for a limited version with Cakewalk Studio (or something), which itself was free with a sound card I bought to record guitar. None of the included drum loops satisfied me so I fired up this new thing and it blew my mind. I bought it for like under $100 and have enjoyed free updates for 20 years now. Amazing!

• edited July 2019

The UI looks like a real hardware gear that we could touch and feel the controls. Such cool updates will only confuse users as to which DAW to buy when they are in the market to buy one.

• @MobileMusic said:
    The UI looks like a real hardware gear that we could touch and feel the controls. Such updates will only confuse users as to which DAW to buy when they are in the market to buy one.

If they’re that challenged, I doubt they’d figure out how to buy a DAW in the first place.

• @wim said:
    FL Studio got me into computer music production back around 1999. I got a free code for a limited version with Cakewalk Studio (or something), which itself was free with a sound card I bought to record guitar. None of the included drum loops satisfied me so I fired up this new thing and it blew my mind. I bought it for like under $100 and have enjoyed free updates for 20 years now. Amazing!

Ya man I think that's about the same era I grabbed FL , it deff changed everything about music making for me, I was used to trackors and such, then when ableton 4 dropped I bought it right away and never looked back, but I Made some of my best beats in FL

• FL was my second DAW after Sony Acid. Yes, it was pirated. I have a legit version now. But I have to say, so many of your favorite FL producers started on it because they got a cracked copy. It’s one of those weird things where the popularity grew because of it. Doesn’t make it ok and it’s not something to be condoned, but it’s an interesting, somewhat counterintuitive reality. Ableton is my main squeeze, but FL gets used a ton in my studio. It’s a deceptively powerful DAW!

• Like the rest. I use to have pirate FL Studio, & others.. Now the music has paid for the legal version (& others)... Feel happier that I can give Imageline, the money, as like other software, they have put so much effort & work into it.. Even paid for extra to support them, including iOS.

• wimwim
    edited July 2019

I remember the days waaayyyy back when some dude named deadmau5 hung out on LoopTalk. Used to be a nice guy back then. I’ve heard “not so much” since he hit the big-time.

• Seems like this ‘free’ fruit bore forth an expensive addiction.

• I never used a pirated Fruity Loops..I was one of the very lucky ones who bought v1 for something like £10.

• wimwim
    edited December 2021

. whoops . wrong thread.
    sorry for the necro-bump