Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ultimate list of iOS and music making RSS feeds blogs and videos 400+ sources

I've been collecting some RSS feeds:

208 iOS music specific
214 generic music tutorials

Enjoy: https://pastebin.com/80j9fRH0

Comments

• @johnfromberkeley Thanks for the feeds.. great resources for ANY iOS musician - new OR experienced :)
    Must have taken months? years? to accumulate.

• Probably about 4 years.

• @johnfromberkeley Amazing! Thank you, now I know what to do instead of doing music : watching hours of videos about music :smiley:

• Hi, how do i use all that XML data? I tried copying and pasting then saving as an XML file and importing it into 'Feeder 3' on the mac but can't get it too work.

Thanks

Sorry never used RSS before....

• @mad2moons Download the original file (ios_music_tutorials.txt) OR copy and paste everything that @johnfromberkeley shared above. Then change the .txt file to .opml and try importing that .opml file into your reader. I use Reeder on my Mac and under the subscriptions heading I have the option to "Import from OPML..." Feeder 3 should have a similar import option. Once inside Feeder all you need to do is sync ALL the feeds. This worked for me... YMMV..

• @cuscolima said:
    @johnfromberkeley Amazing! Thank you, now I know what to do instead of doing music : watching hours of videos about music :smiley:

Too true

• @royor many thanks will give that a try when i get home tonight.