Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Remixlive now broken for non-subscribers?

tjatja
edited July 2019 in General App Discussion

I bought

Remixlive, Essential FX pack

and

Remixlive, Special Deal Bundle

and i had at least some sound packs that i used to play around in the App from time to time:

But it seems that nothing works anymore:

Comments

• Anybody experiences the same problem?

Can this app be deleted now?

Can i get back my money?

• edited July 2019

rant deleted.

still don‘t like subscription models, though.

• edited July 2019

Do I have this right? You purchased packs outright, and now RemixLive is restricting access to what you purchased due to going subscription? That's bullshit. If this is the case, I would file a complaint with Apple live chat support and try to get some manner of compensation. Be sure to look up your email receipts and note the document numbers/date of purchase. Also make sure you have those screenshots handy in case you need to send them.

• _ki_ki
    edited July 2019

I also got that message for all the free packs i‘ve downloaded. After i choose ‚Restore‘ in the shop dialog, the downloaded sample packs worked again (no longer showing that popup) - there was no need to buy a subscription.

• That app is a no sense...

• @_ki said:
    I also got that message for all the free packs i‘ve downloaded. After i choose ‚Restore‘ in the shop dialog, the downloaded sample packs worked again (no longer showing that popup) - there was no need to buy a subscription.

Tried that, and it worked!

Many thanks!

But this is strange behavior and some will not notice this, as me.

It worked before and after some update, it seemed like i had lost my stuff.
    Badly implemented.
    Anyway....