Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

‘Open in Reslice’—where’s the sample?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Currently, I have to open Audioshare and use the doc picker to bring the Koala sample into Audioshare then from audio share you can import into Reslice. Going from Koala folder directly into reslice I get the same issue as you.

• Supports Only AudioShare and general pasteboard support
    Reslice needs an update in that regard
    AudioShare is the easiest. import from inside reslice app

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AudioShare is great tool for organizing all samples . I only miss tags ,but still it’s one of the most useful tools in iOS

• wimwim
    edited July 2019

@Korakios said:
    AudioShare is great tool for organizing all samples . I only miss tags ,but still it’s one of the most useful tools in iOS

Did you know you can tag AudioShare files with the Files app? Not the same as in-app, but useful still.