Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FM TINES by MIDIculous LLC

edited July 2019 in General App Discussion

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1459688619

FM TiNES is an electric piano library dedicated to the most beautiful FM electric pianos ever made. We know as musicians ourselves, that there is nothing more inspiring than the belly, crystal-like, tine sound of an FM electric piano. We ran through the entire 80’s gamut of the most beautifully expressive, rich, warm, and inspiring electric pianos ever made. The magic of our software is the expressiveness. We went to great lengths to make sure that all of our pianos are full of life, expression, warmth, and beauty, but providing an analog filter than can be controlled by velocity, and a color mod that will change the color and tone of the mod per velocity. When you combine both of these together, you create a very expressive electric piano sound that seems to change the tone on each and every keyboard touch. From beautiful tine stacks and layers, to wonderfully rich string and pad stacks, this will be your go-to library for all of your pretty electric piano needs.

Promo Page Link: https://ios.fmtines.com/
Promo Video Link:
Desktop Version - https://gospelmusicians.com/fmtines-2.html

Highlights:

• 109 Presets
• 105 Sounds
• 4371 Samples
• 5.2GB Samples (3.2GB Lossless)
• Stereo Detuning Mode to Thicken Sounds
• 20 High Quality Digital Effects, including the FULL VKFX Suite from Overloud™
• Series and Parallel Effects Routing Options
• Random Preset Generator
• Color modulator to change tone/character per velocity
• Ability to stack up to 4-sounds
• Additional Sound Elements: Strings, Pads, Choris, and Bells
• Analog Modeled Dimension D chorus

iOS Features:

• iOS 11+
• AUv3 Full View Support
• AUv3 Scrolling
• Supports Scrolling to see all parameters
• IAA
• Background Audio
• Virtual MIDI
• Separate MIDI Channel Selections
• Virtual Keyboard Sends MIDI
• MIDI Learn any parameter

Features

• Flexible Preset System with Fast search, loading, and saving
• Favorites option for sounds and presets
• Lightening fast sample streaming engine
• Warm analog rich simple-set ran through analog gear
• Easy modulation system - Tap+Hold to assign modulation to virtually any source
• A VA circuit modeled State Variable Filter, giving a warm analog sound.
• Ability to select edit multiple oscillators
• Dynamically and Graphically position FX signal flow in virtual racks.
• Separate Oscillator FX sends for Reverb and Insert FX.
• Featuring Overloud's VKFX Suite.
• Dattorro's figure-of-eight Algorithmic Reverb.
• Schroeder Algorithmic Reverb.
• Soft Master Limiter with Tube Saturation.
• Two Stereo Widener Options
• Custom Impulse Responses taken from high quality reverbs

• Note: These are not the same exact sounds as the desktop. We picked the best sounds from the desktop to incorporate into the iOS version.

Comments

• Oh boy!

( @GospelMusicians Doesn’t look like the intro price is active yet)

• I will be purchasing! Congrats on the release @GospelMusicians

• I’ll get it once the sale price is active. So far it is still showing the regular price.

• edited July 2019

I LOVE Pure synth Platinum. The Intimate piano preset is worth the price alone. Great work!
    Can’t wait to play with FM Tines.

• Wow! Awesome!
    Hey @GospelMusicians there’s an issue with the price in the Argentina store. Would you please check if the introductory price can be extended to our store too? Thank you!

• Rockin. Would gladly pay full price but since it's clearly advertised I'll save my $8

• edited July 2019

Discount Price is fixed. In the US at least.
    Bought it but the download samples page is not working.

• Not for me but assume it will be shortly

• Are the factory content downloads available for anyone else?

• edited July 2019

This is all Ive got @GospelMusicians . It seems like the factory downloads are unable to download, or maybe just not there yet?

• Yeah no way to download factory presets
    Getting the same over here @oat_phipps

• edited July 2019

Don’t worry. I think we can work with the init sound.
    April fools is only in April right? 😂

• It is a beautiful sine wave

• @White - the OP video link is for Pure Synth Platinum, not Tines. Here are the right links:

• edited July 2019

Thanks wim. I’m glad someone is able to play with the factory content.
    He looks like he’s having a great time. Wish I was him.

• @wim said:
    @White - the OP video link is for Pure Synth Platinum, not Tines. Here are the right links:

Thanks for posting the right links 👍

• @Steaders said:
    Thanks wim. I’m glad someone is able to play with the factory content.

I sent them an email as well as tagging on here, so hope that helps.

• I have no doubt it will all come out in the wash, these men know the rodeo. Just wish their lovely ponies didn't eat so much hay (memory, not money :) )....

• Makes me wish I liked FM piano sounds. Too old I guess. Only a Rhodes sounds good to me.

• edited July 2019

Dang it. I should have read the description properly. I thought these were old Rhodes sounds. 🤣
    I just read the electric piano part and missed the rest. Oh well, if there’s one good sound I’ll be happy.

• @wim said:
    Makes me wish I liked FM piano sounds. Too old I guess. Only a Rhodes sounds good to me.

Too old? I wonder when peak FM piano in pop was?

• wimwim
    edited July 2019

Probably during the 80’s. I seem to have checked out musically during that period. Or maybe I had some horrific life event, memory of which I’ve suppressed. Because I still can’t listen to 90% of eighties music of any kind. :#

• edited July 2019

Factory presets not downloading here. Hope it’s fixed soon @GospelMusicians

• @Rodolfo said:
    Factory presets not downloading here. Hope ot’s fixed soon @GospelMusicians

I sent an email to them as for this glitch

• Would I give up another 3,4GB for FM samples when I already have FM Player, Groove Rider, kq Dixie, Phasemaker and TF7? Not sure.

• Man...We are so sorry and embarrassed by this......Please be patient. Here is what happened:

When we launch a new iOS App, we do a soft launch. Meaning, we launch it on the store, but we do no advertising at all, so we can test it out in real life. The TestFlight stuff and beta testing is not the same as a real testing launch, because there is so much that can go wrong with iOS that even if you test it, there can be a slew of things that can go wrong after it's approved. There are some glitches that even the AppStore adds....

So we do a soft launch among just our developers. 99% of the time, no one even knows it's launched, because it is not advertised, but I guess we cannot stay under the radar anymore. So this was not suppose to be the official launch until Monday :(.

Now that we see what's going on with the IAP stuff that we found out on our end, we can get it taken care of!

• there he is :) thought the rapture might have took ya, ..congrats on the super dope FM Tines 2.0 and there are some other messages for you over here

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/33260/pure-synth-platinum-now-available#latest

• @wim said:
    Probably during the 80’s. I seem to have checked out musically during that period. Or maybe I had some horrific life event, memory of which I’ve suppressed. Because I still can’t listen to 90% of eighties music of any kind. :#

I’m with you on this. I can’t stand eighties music, even though I’m an electronic music lover and the eighties had plenty of that. It was too syrupy, and often outright dreadful 😇. I’m talking about the pop scene here, though, not underground electronica and techno, which is what I’m mainly into. Im listening to the demo above and it sounds nice, but maybe a little too nice. I’ll probably still end up buying it, mind.

• edited July 2019

I’m a Gospel Musicians fan. Instabuy. Still have both NeoSouls and MK on my front page to go with Bassalicious & Pure Synth which is #1.

• @wim said:
    Makes me wish I liked FM piano sounds. Too old I guess. Only a Rhodes sounds good to me.

me too :-)