Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iMaschine 2 update

Updated long long ago. iOS12 supported but any news what has changed?

Comments

• New update...

• @RajahP said:
    New update...

I just dont understand why they refuse to add core midi, I mean its fine not having it for the drum pads, but for the built in synth its soooo limiting not to be able to use a midi controller. If they added core midi and 4 more tracks .....man, It would easily be one of my go to apps

• @Strizbiz said:

@RajahP said:
    New update...

I just dont understand why they refuse to add core midi, I mean its fine not having it for the drum pads, but for the built in synth its soooo limiting not to be able to use a midi controller. If they added core midi and 4 more tracks .....man, It would easily be one of my go to apps

I think they have something up their sleeves.. Maschine is at v2.9.2 right now, not much left for v3.

• @RajahP said:

@Strizbiz said:

@RajahP said:
    New update...

I think they have something up their sleeves.. Maschine is at v2.9.2 right now, not much left for v3.

I would LOVE to think you're right.....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@RajahP said:

@Strizbiz said:

@RajahP said:
    New update...

It HAS been a minute, hasn't it? It's really intuitive to use, but it has virtually ZERO connectivity.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@RajahP said:

@Strizbiz said:

@RajahP said:
    New update...

It HAS been a minute, hasn't it? It's really intuitive to use, but it has virtually ZERO connectivity.

Agreed. But I have to declare a selfish thingie: I have a Maschine, so being able to noodle and export is big stuff.

• edited March 2020

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@RajahP said:

@Strizbiz said:

@RajahP said:
    New update...

Shoot, Don’t know how it got back to 2.10... But they are promising great things.. and if future updates are as good as this one, I don’t think they will give it up for free.. hence ver. 3 can be in the air soon..

Anyway, it would be so nice if iMaschine could get this pattern grow feature, both midi and audio... Recording iApps are so ‘sweet’ now (eg. Future Drummer thru StudioMux)... One can do a performance and choose what parts to create patterns then take advantage of all the goodness Maschine has to offer...

If NI brings this to iMaschine..... Export to Maschine will be just as big as Export to Ableton..

• @RajahP said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@RajahP said:

@Strizbiz said:

@RajahP said:
    New update...

Shoot, Don’t know how it got back to 2.10... But they are promising great things.. and if future updates are as good as this one, I don’t think they will give it up for free.. hence ver. 3 can be in the air soon..

Anyway, it would be so nice if iMaschine could get this pattern grow feature, both midi and audio... Recording iApps are so ‘sweet’ now (eg. Future Drummer thru StudioMux)... One can do a performance and choose what parts to create patterns then take advantage of all the goodness Maschine has to offer...

If NI brings this to iMaschine..... Export to Maschine will be just as big as Export to Ableton..

Yeaaaah, see this on my desktop, REALLY excited to dive in.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@RajahP said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@RajahP said:

@Strizbiz said:

@RajahP said:
    New update...

Yeaaaah, see this on my desktop, REALLY excited to dive in.

Going to try Groove Rider GR-16 midi out into Maschine..