Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Women's World Cup

Oh, my God, what a game.

Comments

• well tense for me!
    i would have loved to have seen England get thru and lift the cup
    next time
    girl power <3

• VAR sucks.

• Both teams were incredible. It's been a much better WC than the men's tournament in Russia.

• @klownshed said:
    VAR sucks.

I see the value, but the process, as it works right now, is horrible

• If VAR shows that something is a "clear and obvious error," it shouldn't take 6 minutes to parse every frame on the replay. It should be, you know, clear and obvious.
    But in the end, it works. Just wish it went a little more smoothly and speedily.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    If VAR shows that something is a "clear and obvious error," it shouldn't take 6 minutes to parse every frame on the replay. It should be, you know, clear and obvious.
    But in the end, it works. Just wish it went a little more smoothly and speedily.

My thoughts exactly. My team got two goals called off last week (Copa América) and it would've been much less painful if the VAR people would've told the referee right away instead of waiting for everyone to celebrate, take the ball to the middle, etc.

• edited July 2019

Great game! Although England kinda got ripped by the calls. The called-back goal was bad, and the red card DQ was ticky-tac. Game over then since it was very difficult to tie the game short a player. ⚽️ So who will win tomorrow? I’m guessing Sweden.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Both teams were incredible. It's been a much better WC than the men's tournament in Russia.

So true. The ladies had a tempo last night which you don't see that often when men are playing.

• @haulin_notes said:
    ⚽️ So who will win tomorrow? I’m guessing Sweden.

No, we're planning to win this time.

• And for the most part there’s very little bitching to the ref. And @haulin_notes — the foul that got the England player sent off was a definite yellow, but it was her second yellow, so....

• @brambos said:

@haulin_notes said:

You’re in the Netherlands then? If so, i hope the Netherladies win it all. I love an underdog surprising everyone and upsetting the applecart!

• @haulin_notes said:

@brambos said:

@haulin_notes said:

You’re in the Netherlands then? If so, i hope the Netherladies win it all. I love an underdog surprising everyone and upsetting the applecart!

They won the last European Championship so they're not complete underdogs. But I haven't seen them playing at full steam yet. Could still become an interesting end of the tournament :)

• When Alex Morgan did the tea-drinking pantomime, I thought she was pretending to smoke a doobie! 🤣

• @haulin_notes said:
    When Alex Morgan did the tea-drinking pantomime, I thought she was pretending to smoke a doobie! 🤣

That was weak goal celebrating. Although does Ellen White (England forward) have NO friends to tell her how ridiculous the finger-goggle goal celebration is? Yikes.
    In fact, the only celebration that was impressive was the ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED? pose from President Megan Rapinoe.

• @haulin_notes said:
    Great game! Although England kinda got ripped by the calls. The called-back goal was bad, and the red card DQ was ticky-tac. Game over then since it was very difficult to tie the game short a player. ⚽️ So who will win tomorrow? I’m guessing Sweden.

I've enjoyed watching and wanted the underdog to win but USA has totally outclassed England. They were faster and more precise with their passing .
    England gave their all, usa had to think about the final so slowed down tactically and got punished. I imagine had this been the final usa would have annihilated England.

Better luck next time.

• edited July 2019

Honestly? I think England's coach is the one that got outclassed. At least in the first half, England's formation was overwhelmed by the US 4-1-4-1, which was kind of brilliant. They made adjustments in the second half and if it wasn't for heroics of the US keeper, England could easily have gone through.

• @supadom said:

@haulin_notes said:

I've enjoyed watching and wanted the underdog to win but USA has totally outclassed England. They were faster and more precise with their passing .
    England gave their all, usa had to think about the final so slowed down tactically and got punished. I imagine had this been the final usa would have annihilated England.

Better luck next time.

annihilated!
    ya got love the schadenfreude of the English.
    i suppose people see things differently depending on their wants/hopes.
    if the 4th goal had not been offside and the penalty had gone in, then with a score of 3-2 maybe the usa might have started playing lol
    confidence can make a big difference. they've got the skill, that's why they are rank so high, but the penalty and passing showed that they just lacked a bit of confidence in that game. imho

• @mrcanister said:

@supadom said:

@haulin_notes said:

Better luck next time.

annihilated!
    ya got love the schadenfreude of the English.
    i suppose people see things differently depending on their wants/hopes.
    if the 4th goal had not been offside and the penalty had gone in, then with a score of 3-2 maybe the usa might have started playing lol
    confidence can make a big difference. they've got the skill, that's why they are rank so high, but the penalty and passing showed that they just lacked a bit of confidence in that game. imho

Not sure what you mean with your first line.

Anyhow, I might have liked England to win for my daughter's sake as she plays herself. That however doesn't blind me to the fact that USA were a superior team in every respect. Yes the English had a fair amount of chances but overall were obviously a weaker team and Americans were running circles around them especially on right flank but of course they werent perfect either. I'll leave deep analysis to experts but that was my general impression.

If the off side goal was allowed and they managed to score the penalty the game might have looked very differently and one cannot envisage the outcome. The game 'what could have been' has too many variables to even be considered seriously. If those goals were in likely the main American striker would have come on the pitch (no idea why she wasn't playing BTW)

As a side note, I don't find pleasure in other's misfortunes but I'm particularly allergic to taking sides based on nationality. I don't find it to be very helpful.

• @brambos said:

@haulin_notes said:

@brambos said:

@haulin_notes said:

They won the last European Championship so they're not complete underdogs. But I haven't seen them playing at full steam yet. Could still become an interesting end of the tournament :)

And here they come!

• edited July 2019

What a game. After the first 15 minutes, I really thought Sweden was going to dismantle them, but the Dutch got stronger as the game went on.
    Also, England-Sweden is going to be a brutal match.

• Guess most people think the U.S. are favorite for the title.

• It's really weird to be a U.S. soccer fan and be the favorite for anything, let alone a World Cup Final.
    Even after the women have already won three.

• @supadom said:

@brambos said:

@haulin_notes said:

@brambos said:

@haulin_notes said:

And here they come!

Should be a very interesting Sunday! The players legs today have to feel like raw hamburger after all that. I pulled a calf muscle just watching it. Will be ready to go by Sunday, though. 😂⚽️