Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Free AUv3 ports of Mutable Instruments eurorack modules

Comments

• that's latest preview - :heart: :heart: :heart: sooo much awesome !!!

• same.
    superbe port!:)
    looking fwd to play with it.
    thanks for this!
    <3

• These will be real 'knock outs' :)
    Will all the AUv3 extensions be included in one bundle (like Rozeta) or individual downloads?

• I’m getting really excited for this one to drop

• Ive been playing with the MI ports on VCV Rack and its getting me excited for these now.
    Elements is so deep! Generally love resonators and iOS is sorely lacking anything comprehensive (Objeq is nice but a major downer about the lack of key tracking to the pitch.)

I cant wait to play with these anywhere on my phone.

• It's happening!

• Let's hope it gets approved before long weekend.

• So excited. I may just pull the trigger on an ES-8 today in preparation!

• @BroCoast said:
    So excited. I may just pull the trigger on an ES-8 today in preparation!

Cheeky!

• @[Deleted User] said:

@BroCoast said:

Cheeky!

Except nowhere in Australia has it in stock. :'(

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2019

@slicetwo said:
    It's happening!

@burns_audio

WOW! Great to hear this. It must be awesome. Couldn't wait to try.

And kudos to you for the free and open source concept: community has to be very grateful to you. All the best

• Looking forward to trying this :)

• Congrats and huge appreciation!

• My deepest respects to @burns_audio
    Wish that it’s just the beginning of a great iOS development journey :)

• thanks everyone, I hope you're as excited once you get to use them :)

Bad news / good news. The app failed review because the description had the words "free" and "public beta", both of which are no-nos apparently. Good news is no deeper problems emerged sp this should be pretty quick!

• That sounds Great! Thanks for the headsup!
    So it will be there later this evening ;) yeah!

• @burns_audio said:
    thanks everyone, I hope you're as excited once you get to use them :)

Bad news / good news. The app failed review because the description had the words "free" and "public beta", both of which are no-nos apparently. Good news is no deeper problems emerged sp this should be pretty quick!

Ouch! I have a feeling this will be an ‘iOS Gem’ once it’s out :)
    Regarding the LFOs, Host Tempo Sync On/Off, Key-Sync (reset LFO phase on note on) and Set LFO start-phase are a few ‘things’ I feel could come in handy for controlled modulation and if applicable a ‘Fade In’ time for the LFO would be a nice bonus.

Really looking forward to the release!

• LFOs, Host Tempo Sync On/Off, Key-Sync (reset LFO phase on note on) and Set LFO start-phase are a few ‘things’ I feel could come in handy for controlled modulation and if applicable a ‘Fade In’ time for the LFO would be a nice bonus.

Yeah I agree. Tempo sync will be in a soon release.

At launch you can fade the LFO from the modulation matrix page. Set input 1 to LFO, input 2 to Env, set depth and destination. Also there is an "LFO Amount" mod target, that, when patched, controls the amplitude of all LFO modulations. It's normalized to full amplitude when not patched. I need to add more about modulation to the manual!

• LFO Sync to Host Tempo option will be awesome :smile:

• @burns_audio
    Have you tried to max out your iDevice. How many instances of each app can be used simultaneously?

• @BroCoast said:

Slightly confused, is this not for MIDI ? I mean if it does CV too thats out of this world.

• @recccp said:
    @burns_audio
    Have you tried to max out your iDevice. How many instances of each app can be used simultaneously?

You can run a lot of them so no issue there.

• @recccp said:
    @burns_audio

Have not tried this but I've had maybe 5 or 6 instances of the various devices in use at once.

There's definitely some CPU optimizations that can be made here and there in the future, and maybe exposing some options so users can reduce quality to reduce CPU. I'm using the Speex library for sample rate conversion set to default quality, and it seems to be a substantial % of CPU usage. Allowing users to go to "low quality" on sample rate conversion would improve things

• @[Deleted User] said:

@recccp said:
    @burns_audio

You can run a lot of them so no issue there.

@burns_audio said:

@recccp said:
    @burns_audio

Have not tried this but I've had maybe 5 or 6 instances of the various devices in use at once.

There's definitely some CPU optimizations that can be made here and there in the future, and maybe exposing some options so users can reduce quality to reduce CPU. I'm using the Speex library for sample rate conversion set to default quality, and it seems to be a substantial % of CPU usage. Allowing users to go to "low quality" on sample rate conversion would improve things

Thanks. Sounds promising :)

• Where is the AppStore link :)

• @david_2017 said:
    Where is the AppStore link :)

App is not not approved yet.

• Yeah, no update from Apple. Might be another 24 hours.