Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MODE AUDIO: Deals

I was over the Mode audio site and saw some deals that are really that.

In particular the Bang pack is incredible for house as wells the Interference pack for more Glitch/Lofi.

There are several others as well. I mainly use drum samples but the loops I have bought didn't disappoint but they are a specific sound which they have mastered in the lofi or downtempo space.

I think your work is only as good as the quality of the sounds you use. Sometimes I feel using other's professional grade samples are a much needed relief from sound prep and can focus on creating.

In particular, I find the Mode kicks to be superior as for vendors of samples anywhere. I mainly use them in hardware like the Circuit, Model Sample, or Digitakt as well as in apps like Patterning and others.

This is all my opinion and have not gotten anything free ever from them I just wanted to let others know about the great deals on some stellar sounds!

Regards!

RUSTiK

Comments