Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Today (July 2nd) is the @LinearLineman's Birthday

McDMcD
edited July 2019 in General App Discussion

Please share your respects for Mike Levy's birthday.

Is he 39 again or just not counting?
  1. Is he 39 again or just not counting?7 votes
    1. 39 for the Nth time.
      57.14%
    2. Not Counting.
      42.86%

Comments

• LL living large! Happy Birthday my friend. Stay prolific! You bring a creativity to this forum that is inspiring to others.

Have a blast!

• The best to Mr Levy. Cheerio.

But, what app is that? :smile:

• Happy birthday 😊

• 🎂🎂🎈🎈🎇🎆🎆🎁🎁

• Happy birthday!

• @LinearLineman
    Happy birthday my friend!
    Let’s sing and dance ... 😊

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • survived another year eh? Tough nut

• Happy Bday!!!
    Bring us some music! :mrgreen:

• Happy Birthday player.

• Happy birthday, Mike. Have a pleasant day.

• OG Mike! Enjoy your born day sir. Wish you many more now drop that birthday sound already!

• Happy Birthdate ! :smiley:

• Are you up to 3 digits yet ? :D Happy birthday dude !

• happy birthday!

• edited July 2019

Hummus and baba ganoush for everyone !
    HBD, maestro @LinearLineman !

• edited July 2019

Thank you so much @McD (grrr, you agitator), @gusgranite @MrBlaschke @White @richardyot @PartOfPayn (wow, what a cool video. Loved the midi notation, so much of the graphics in iOS are like art to me) @Chandroji ( thanks again!) @EyeOhEss @[Deleted User] @TheDubbyLabby @BroCoast @Pierre118 @WillieNegus (my bud) @Paul16! Your good wishes mean an awful lot.

My life has been a series of decadal (?) chapters that might be labeled 1. Eating many salami sandwiches 2. Music, school, and girls 3. More music, pot and sex, 4.Getting a grip, marriage, more weed and more music 5. Having a successful biz, materialism, more herb, more music. 6.retirement, American dream fulfilled, divorce, beginning of the end 6. Financial ruin, marriage #2, no more smoke, not much music
    7. Marriage #3 (Muslim + Jew... gotta try everything once!) Istanbul and, the lifesaver, iOS and audiob.us

in amongst those brief descriptions were thousands of memorable moments both good and bad. I won awards, I was carjacked with my girlfriend, I was arrested, I became a multimillionaire, I played The BlueNote and Birdland, I had amazing friends and fantasies, I was healthy, I experienced great loss, had a fabulous friend and jazz teacher, lived it up in NYC, witnessed 9/11, ate in great restaurants, spent four years trying to become a fundamentalist Jew (fail!), lost everything, read Siddhartha several times, have met and loved so many great personalities, had all the material crap (for a while), travelled the world and laughed more than my fair share. But perhaps the most unexpected development was that such a thing as iOS music production became a reality. The first time I saw an iPad I thought, wow, I am so uninterested in this gizmo! Little did I know it would be a lifeline out of a creative dead zone and a conduit to a wonderful community. Life keeps you guessing. Thank you all for the wonderful understanding and support! I know many others here feel the same way. @michael, when is your birthday? I’d like to see that birthday thread!

Nothing new at the moment, but I made this for the forum for Christmas. So now a little Xmas in July...

• Happy birthday, @LinearLineman !

Hope it’s a pleasant day for you over in Istanbul today. :)

• another 365 rubberstamped!
    congrats & never forget the lime & salt is for the youngsters..
    didn’t our paths cross at this venue? >

• All the best my friend. Stay healthy and stick with your high ideals.
    And thank you for everything!!! :smiley: :+1:

• Just wanted to add my happy birthday wishes! Great to see you on a creative roll!

• Happy Birthday!

• Happy Birthday!

• Best wishes :)

• What an interesting life you have lived to date! Here’s to many more great experiences for decades to come. Happy Birthday LL.

• @LinearLineman - My friend - I wish you the happiest of days. I truly look forward to the day when we can share a drink of your choice from a smoky bar in Istanbul. I'm am astounded at your musical gifts and envious of your lyrical and melodic depth and breadth. I hope your day is filled with much music, lots of iPad, and shenanigans of your choosing. You've lived many lives - here's hoping the current one is the best.

• edited July 2019

@LinearLineman said:

My life has been a series of decadal (?) chapters that might be labeled 1. Eating many salami sandwiches 2. Music, school, and girls 3. More music, pot and sex, 4.Getting a grip, marriage, more weed and more music 5. Having a successful biz, materialism, more herb, more music. 6.retirement, American dream fulfilled, divorce, beginning of the end 6. Financial ruin, marriage #2, no more smoke, not much music
    7. Marriage #3 (Muslim + Jew... gotta try everything once!) Istanbul and, the lifesaver, iOS and audiob.us

in amongst those brief descriptions were thousands of memorable moments both good and bad. I won awards, I was carjacked with my girlfriend, I was arrested, I became a multimillionaire, I played The BlueNote and Birdland, I had amazing friends and fantasies, I was healthy, I experienced great loss, had a fabulous friend and jazz teacher, lived it up in NYC, witnessed 9/11, ate in great restaurants, spent four years trying to become a fundamentalist Jew (fail!), lost everything, read Siddhartha several times, have met and loved so many great personalities, had all the material crap (for a while), travelled the world and laughed more than my fair share. But perhaps the most unexpected development was that such a thing as iOS music production became a reality. The first time I saw an iPad I thought, wow, I am so uninterested in this gizmo! Little did I know it would be a lifeline out of a creative dead zone and a conduit to a wonderful community. Life keeps you guessing. Thank you all for the wonderful understanding and support! I know many others here feel the same way. @michael, when is your birthday? I’d like to see that birthday thread!

Nothing new at the moment, but I made this for the forum for Christmas. So now a little Xmas in July...

That is what I would call a well lived life. Happy Birthday 🥳🎂

• Happy Birthday mate.. Have a good one you young Pup!..

This discussion has been closed.