Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

July 4th Weekend Sales - What Apps You’re Mostly Wishing For?

With the July 4th Sales right around the corner; what are the apps you’re looking forward to finally getting?

Comments

• All of them 😩 . My poor wallet!

• I’m hoping for some 4pockets specials.

• Touchable Pro, bit juicy for my wallet at full price.

• CrudeBytes IAP's for iSymphonic... only a few hundred dollars left to buy the whole orchestra.
    CrudeBytes Colossus Piano IAP's too.

I want to sample all these sounds into NanoStudio 2's Obsidian Synth like @ScottVanZandt did.
    It only took him 100+ hours to do so.

• I’m waiting for the FAC bundle and the remaining Ruismaker apps to complete the collection

• Ravenscroft and NeoSoul Studio are at the top of my list.

• Sugar bytes
    DDMF MagicDeathEye

*a Xequence2 release

• edited June 2019

Animoog AU (even as IAP)

• @Tones4Christ said:
    I’m hoping for some 4pockets specials.

I could go for some of that, too! 👍

• @MonzoPro said:
    Touchable Pro, bit juicy for my wallet at full price.

I'm loving it, but as an appoholic I'm curious about lemur and their add on liine
    https://liine.net/en/products/lemur/premium/livecontrol-2/

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Quantum Sequencer and Photon AU on sale would be great! :)

• Remaining Gadgets should drop on the 4th (or maybe later) but still...
    I'll still keep an eye out for good deals but since I'll be having limited internet access for a while the app-o-holic in me is 'happy' :D

• Woodstepper and Reggae Drummer would be great!

• edited July 2019

Probably none... most of the ones I have (like lemur) were uninstalled from years ago...

• Sugar bytes

• Watching EGSY01 synth , Atom :)

• Xynthesizr.

Not going to happen though.

Mitosynth.

Not going to happen, probably ever.

• @reasOne said:

@MonzoPro said:

I'm loving it, but as an appoholic I'm curious about lemur and their add on liine

Can’t seem to open that page, will check out some videos though - good to have a few options.

Most of my Live work at the moment seems to be dragging old tapes and files into it, looping and mucking about with them, and regurgitating it as a new thing.

One of the reasons I buy so many apps and have got through so many desktop DAWs, is each one makes me work in a new and different way, and Live has brought so many new goodies to the table. I’ll be sticking with Live as my main DAW for some time though, it’s got a lot of the ‘jamming/experimental’ freedom I enjoy on the iPad.

• Bit like musical gymnastics isn't it Monzo - coping with all these iOS apps and the different ways they approach music and sound? ... especially the Russians - very different design concepts - much more technical - lots of wonderful maths - from the basics up ... buckets of fun and likely very good for the brain's cabling. More fun than crosswords. That's my flimsy excuse anyway. More odd apps urgently!

• @MobileMusic said:
    Animoog AU (even as IAP)

+100. Has anyone reached out to @MoogMusicInc to see if they are developing this??

• Ravenscroft 275
    AUM maybe...

• edited July 2019

@Tones4Christ said:
    I’m hoping for some 4pockets specials.

I swear 4pockets apps are always on sale. I think it’s part of their marketing strategy to keep in peoples thoughts by constantly turning up on the sales sites. its smart as it’s a good bit of free publicity.

• @MonzoPro said:

@reasOne said:

@MonzoPro said:

Can’t seem to open that page, will check out some videos though - good to have a few options.

Most of my Live work at the moment seems to be dragging old tapes and files into it, looping and mucking about with them, and regurgitating it as a new thing.

One of the reasons I buy so many apps and have got through so many desktop DAWs, is each one makes me work in a new and different way, and Live has brought so many new goodies to the table. I’ll be sticking with Live as my main DAW for some time though, it’s got a lot of the ‘jamming/experimental’ freedom I enjoy on the iPad.

Ya that page seems broken lol oh well, maybe that's a sign to avoid it 😆
    I hear you, I always go back to ableton and using my iOS synths there as audio and deff using midi sequencers to sequence my desktop synths..
    Touchable has really added a great touch lol

• @Soundscaper said:
    Bit like musical gymnastics isn't it Monzo - coping with all these iOS apps and the different ways they approach music and sound? ... especially the Russians - very different design concepts - much more technical - lots of wonderful maths - from the basics up ... buckets of fun and likely very good for the brain's cabling. More fun than crosswords. That's my flimsy excuse anyway. More odd apps urgently!

I love a new weird app - something like iDensity can keep me amused for months.

Getting a new bit of software is like playing on someone else’s guitar - your brain thinks differently and you come up with new stuff.

• edited July 2019

@reasOne said:

@MonzoPro said:

@reasOne said:

@MonzoPro said:

I hear you, I always go back to ableton and using my iOS synths there as audio and deff using midi sequencers to sequence my desktop synths..

I’m new to Ableton, though I did have a brief fling with it in its early days.

It’s the fun element that does it for me. Previously I was using Reason and Maschine, and while good, are very ‘straight’ in their approach. I find it easier to integrate iPad stuff into Live too: just arm a clip or drag some audio in, tweak the timing, add a few more clips and jam away.

• Fabfilter would be nice, although they haven't been available for more than two weeks already ...

If @LuisMartinez decides to hold a rare sale, I would definitely grab Reggae Drummer ... maybe Future Drummer as well.

• @MonzoPro said:

@reasOne said:

@MonzoPro said:

@reasOne said:

@MonzoPro said:

It’s the fun element that does it for me. Previously I was using Reason and Maschine, and while good, are very ‘straight’ in their approach. I find it easier to integrate iPad stuff into Live too: just arm a clip or drag some audio in, tweak the timing, add a few more clips and jam away.

Think I tried to make Lemur Live-control work but didn't manage it. Seemed more complicated to set up than Touchable.
    Haven't tried it since. :)

• Egotist, Fabfilter, Apematrix.

• @Carnbot said:

@MonzoPro said:

@reasOne said:

@MonzoPro said:

@reasOne said:

@MonzoPro said:

Think I tried to make Lemur Live-control work but didn't manage it. Seemed more complicated to set up than Touchable.
    Haven't tried it since. :)

Ah ok, thanks for that. I'll wait for a Touchable sale then :)