Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Viga Music Tools Intramic - Tenor Sax Medley

Hi,

A medley of some of my recordings made with my new Viga Music Tools Intramic saxophone microphone - made with iPhone 7 Plus/iRig Pro I/O/Blueboard/various apps - tenor sax is Gear4Music TS-100G with Lebayle LRII 8* MPC, Plasticover/Legere Signature reeds.

This new microphone is mounted inside the saxophone neck, just after the mouthpiece and pick up air column sound. No neck mod is necessary, no speaker feedback, no unwanted noises, nice pitch shift effects tracking. Perfect for using on stage!!

http://www.vigamusictools.fr/

Comments

• Sounds great!
    Lovely tone.
    So the mouthpiece is pushed over the flat cable?

• edited June 2019

@rs2000 said:
    Sounds great!
    Lovely tone.
    So the mouthpiece is pushed over the flat cable?

Thanks 🙏 Yes exactly, there is a pressure sensitive cell inside the neck and flat braided wire between neck cork and mouthpiece:

Also, there is a preamp mounted on the sax:

I received the first low noise preamp model. Viga Music Tools workshop is at 15 km from my home. That was cool as I was able to test that stuff and receive good advices. The guy Victor Egea drives this alone, he’s an engineer/saxophonist and build everything himself.