Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OTish: Minirig 3 (speaker)

Anyone else snagged one of these yet? Im pretty stoked on how loud the lil guy can get, and the bass is cherry

Comments

• Just got one :)
    It's brilliant! Definitely getting another and the sub when funds allow. Just ideal for ipad use. :)

• I love my v1s and twos. thinking of passing them to my daughter, and getting the 3s.

• I’m still loving it , it gets LOUD for sure and sounds great with my
    iPad apps.
    My only caveat, The high gain mode sounds like shit with my hardware looper, but that’s from all the plosives in my beatboxing causing loud popping with the bass adjustment algorithm or whatever it is on the MInirig3.
    High gain mode sounds amazing with most other audio sources tho

• I searched around and watched a load of reviews and this does seem to be the best one in it's class right now.

@Gaia.Tree said:
    I’m still loving it , it gets LOUD for sure and sounds great with my
    iPad apps.
    My only caveat, The high gain mode sounds like shit with my hardware looper, but that’s from all the plosives in my beatboxing causing loud popping with the bass adjustment algorithm or whatever it is on the MInirig3.

did you try the EQ in the app?

• @Carnbot said:
    I searched around and watched a load of reviews and this does seem to be the best one in it's class right now.

@Gaia.Tree said:
    I’m still loving it , it gets LOUD for sure and sounds great with my
    iPad apps.

did you try the EQ in the app?

Not available when hard wired afaik