Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fleksi goes one step further. IOS Music Live on stage. [VIDEO]

edited June 2019 in Creations

It was great to finally get out of the closet and try IOS out in the fresh air. Great reactions from the audience and even had someone asking some questions about the vocoder. All in all a good day out. Which reminded me how much I love playing in front of people.

Audiobus hosting Loopy, Samplr, Turnado, DerVoco and not yet Drambo.

Circuit running through Kaoss Pad mini 2s and slaved to Audiobus via virtual midi.

Korg nanopad 2, nanokontrol 1 and mcMillen's softstep 1 controlling loopy, ab3 mixer and circuit.

Enjoy and fire away if any questions/

Comments

• Very cool. Too bad I only found out about it after the fact.

• Nice! 😊👍

• Very cool, enjoyed every minute. The best part was at the 6:19 mark, without question.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    Very cool. Too bad I only found out about it after the

We’re not disbanding yet you know! ;) Are you in the UK?

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Very cool, enjoyed every minute. The best part was at the 6:19 mark, without question.

Yes, that was the cherry on top. Nothing like an unconditional hug just after the gig.

• not easy to perform simultanously on guitar, vocals and an electronic setup - well done and grooving :+1:

• @supadom said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:
    Very cool. Too bad I only found out about it after the

We’re not disbanding yet you know! ;) Are you in the UK?

Indeed I am, at least for now. London. Do you have a website or similar?

• Very inspiring! Thanks for share :smiley:

• Great stuff man! Nice to see Der Voco getting some live use.

How is stability with that setup?

• @BroCoast said:
    Great stuff man! Nice to see Der Voco getting some live use.

Within the context absolutely amazing, or let me put it this way:

The human error is by far the biggest cause of instability. I.e. half way down the second track I realised that I forgot to sync samplr to audiobus. Half way through the third track I've realised I don't have one of the controllers plugged in. :0

The thing is that even if I had a crash mid set I'd just keep circuit rolling until I'd reboot the session which these days takes seconds. If this is not bullet proof system I don't know what is ;)

• @supadom said:

@BroCoast said:
    Great stuff man! Nice to see Der Voco getting some live use.

Within the context absolutely amazing, or let me put it this way:

The human error is by far the biggest cause of instability. I.e. half way down the second track I realised that I forgot to sync samplr to audiobus. Half way through the third track I've realised I don't have one of the controllers plugged in. :0

The thing is that even if I had a crash mid set I'd just keep circuit rolling until I'd reboot the session which these days takes seconds. If this is not bullet proof system I don't know what is ;)

Circuit is such a useful machine on so many levels :)
    Not had a chance to check the vid yet, will wait til later with a beer in me and headphones on ;)

• Cool set! too bad it's just parts of it.

• Looks like you had fun there :) Putting that gear to good use !

• @supadom said:
    It was great to finally get out of the closet and try IOS out in the fresh air. Great reactions from the audience and even had someone asking some questions about the vocoder. All in all a good day out. Which reminded me how much I love playing in front of people.

Audiobus hosting Loopy, Samplr, Turnado, DerVoco and not yet Drambo.

Circuit running through Kaoss Pad mini 2s and slaved to Audiobus via virtual midi.

Korg nanopad 2, nanokontrol 1 and mcMillen's softstep 1 controlling loopy, ab3 mixer and circuit.

Enjoy and fire away if any questions/

THUMBS UP!

• nice set