Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioKit Pro | Digital D1 AUv3 (Coming Soon) 2 Instance Sound Test

Comments

• At last! Only another six months now? :smiley:

• @audio_DT said:
    At last! Only another six months now? :smiley:

Which comes first, Drambo or D1 AU ?

• @Turntablist said:

@audio_DT said:

Which comes first, Drambo or D1 AU ?

Haha. I'm looking forward to both within the next six months. Nah, I'm sure the devs are working hard on it, bless 'em. I've never used D1 yet, though, even though I've had it for ages. I don't like using stuff that's not auv3 - too much hassle.

• oh man, this can't come soon enough. ALL HAIL D1!

• I hope people are testing in other DAW’s ? Seems the reviewers have all defaulted to AUM for everything 👎

• @realdawei that is a good point. I default to AUM for everything, especially life stuff but I will try and put it through the paces in Cubasis tonight and tomorrow.

• @realdawei said:
    I hope people are testing in other DAW’s ? Seems the reviewers have all defaulted to AUM for everything 👎

Agree. I love AUM but I use AB3 more these days and it seems like testing is patchier in anything outside of AUM.

• AUM everything, but seriously, can't wait.

• @gmslayton said:
    @realdawei that is a good point. I default to AUM for everything, especially life stuff but I will try and put it through the paces in Cubasis tonight and tomorrow.

Awesome thanks, testing stuff like freezing and mixdown would be very helpful.

• @realdawei said:
    I hope people are testing in other DAW’s ? Seems the reviewers have all defaulted to AUM for everything 👎

Not me!

• @realdawei said:

It is being tested on DAWs 👍👍👍

• edited June 2019

@audio_DT said:

Fair enough. 😂

It'll be out Monday. If Apple approves.

• Universal support?

• @analog_matt said:

@audio_DT said:

Fair enough. 😂

I can’t wait,

I have been waiting for this for what feels like a year!!!

• @realdawei said:

Running it in cubasis, AUM, stagelight and ab3

• How about GarageBand???

• @analog_matt said:

@audio_DT said:

Fair enough. 😂

Hooray!

• @analog_matt said:

@audio_DT said:

Fair enough. 😂

Whoop whoop!

• @stormywaterz said:
    How about GarageBand???

Runs great in GB. Apple themselves are impressed with the AU implementation of D1 In Garage Band.

• edited June 2019

I can run six instances of D1 (12 layers!) in AUM in the upcoming Beta. Though, I don’t know if it’s a great idea 😅

• @analog_matt said:

@stormywaterz said:
    How about GarageBand???

Runs great in GB. Apple themselves are impressed with the AU implementation of D1 In Garage Band.

That's great to hear - can't wait - I've played with D1 a little in some projects but haven't really used as much as I'd like since no AUv3. But next week I'll be using it a lot more

• Can't wait to test the master of them all, synth one auv3 because d1 is working so well it's making me greedy and want more from this team haha, great great job

• D1 sounds better when @gmslayton plays it, then when I play it. Really nice soundscapes!

• Universal support?

• @analog_matt said:
    I can run six instances of D1 (12 layers!) in AUM in the upcoming Beta. Though, I don’t know if it’s a great idea 😅

You forgot to say what iPad ?

• Should I assume that this is iPad only, since no one is answering? 😜

• @Daveypoo I love me some ApeMatrix as well and now that I know a little Cubasis track Freeze trick, I might actually be able to get some stuff done.

• @Turntablist said:

@analog_matt said:

You forgot to say what iPad ?

Yeah curious on load by model.

• edited June 2019

@Audiojunkie said:
    Should I assume that this is iPad only, since no one is answering? 😜

D1 is iPad only with a Mac version this fall.

However, I may make an iPhone version of FM Player 2.