Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iFUNBOX to MACBOOK(Audiocopy)

Files not transferring over to MAC.

Anyone have this issue?

Any suggestions ?

this has happened in last month or two because I swapped packs out a month ago.

Thanks

Comments

• @RUST( i )K said:

Anyone have this issue?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

What version of MacOS? I still have Sierra on mine and used iFunbox last week to copy a bunch of samples to my Ipad (latest OS).

• Did you move files to the iTunes File Sharing folder? Doesn’t pick them up otherwise.

• @Dham said:

@RUST( i )K said:

Anyone have this issue?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

What version of MacOS? I still have Sierra on mine and used iFunbox last week to copy a bunch of samples to my Ipad (latest OS).

Sierra

Yep.

Maybe I need to try a different app.

Maybe this is an Audiocopy thing preventing me from moving them.

• @MonzoPro said:
    Did you move files to the iTunes File Sharing folder? Doesn’t pick them up otherwise.

Let me double check.