Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loads of cool apps on Sale -- June 2019

Comments

• @cian said:
    I've never been that impressed by korvpressor. Nice interface, but don't find the results terribly impressive. Haven't tried the new version though.

I felt this way about the original version. New version changed me.

• Klevgrand Degrader is on sale as well! $7.99 instead of $12.99. I don’t have that one... yet. >:)

• @Bootsy said:

@klownshed said:

@Bootsy said:
    Is 11.99 the sale price for klevgrand revamp?

Yeah. It’s usually $19.99

https://appsliced.co/app?n=reamp&l=list

Thanks, I'll take it. 😃 seems like everyone here likes this better than stark?

Yes, much better!

• @Bootsy said:

@klownshed said:

@Bootsy said:

Reamp and Stark are different beasts. Reamp is a preamp sim and has had generally positive reviews for adding some saturation/warmth to a signal.

Stark is a guitar amp and effects simulation and has had mixed reviews with most of the positive reviews coming from people that care more about it being an AU than the simulation quality. Some like the effects with the caveat that they aren't using it for realism. Stark's weakest link seems to be the speaker simulation as the results sound a lot better if run through a good speaker sim.

• thanks @klownshed B)

Some more, these from Blamsoft are free:

• edited June 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Anyone have opinions on Electrogene vs Degrader? @Samu ?

• @audiblevideo said:
    Anyone have opinions on Electrogene vs Degrader? @Samu ?

Highly subjective but to me Degrader sounds a bit ‘smoother’ than Electrogene which is harsher but it’s a matter of taste both reduce the sample rate and bit depth of the source with various filtering options.

If I’m not mistaken Doug has made videos on both...

• I want touchable pro to go on sale!! It hasn't since December uhh lol

• @reasOne said:
    I want touchable pro to go on sale!! It hasn't since December uhh lol

Me too..

• @Samu said:
    Being an app-o-holic I have quite a load of apps but still there are some apps that haunt me...

Blue Mangoo's Velocity Keyboard and their new Compressor.
    Sugarbytes Factory
    Gospel Musicians Pure Synth 2

I broke my 'wait for the new Gadgets before getting new apps' with the Virtual ANS 3 release.

Apart from Looperverse (which doesn't click with me at all) and Stereo EQ I have everything on the list...

what don't you like about looperverse Samu, thinking about getting it but have pause?

• Sweet, just bought KRFT as I've wanted it for ages. Will definitely get some of the Klevgrand apps too, wish they were all universal though. Hoping that the Korg synth apps go on sale soon as I really want iWavestation and Oddysei!

• @MonzoPro said:

@reasOne said:

Me too..

I'm probably just going to grab it for father's day, since I sold my push and launch pad broke I've been using a nose for everything in Ableton and it's far from fun 🤣

• edited June 2019

Looks like many (or all) of the VirSyn apps are on sale as well.

• Waiting for Nanostudio 2 to go on sale.😌

• Kronecker it is then. 👍

• edited June 2019

@reasOne said:

@MonzoPro said:

@reasOne said:

Me too..

I'm probably just going to grab it for father's day, since I sold my push and launch pad broke I've been using a nose for everything in Ableton and it's far from fun 🤣

Painful too I bet!

The Launchkey keyboard does a fair job as an Ableton controller, but is pretty basic.

I’d love a Push 2 but can’t afford or justify one. I’ve got other apps lined up for Fathers Day (assuming I get a voucher and not some comedy socks), but Touchable Pro is the favourite if it goes on sale :)

• Pure Synth platinum 2 is also on sale half price:
    http://puresynth.net/
    sorry i dont know how to put the itunes link
    Its one of the best rompler+synth around with great presets.
    Just purchased it today and Im very pleased.

• @MonzoPro said:

@Paul16 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@senhorlampada said:
    Kronecker may be bought now...
    Trying to resist :lol:

Me too...

..... me three !

I think I’m going to crack at some point, but the new harmoniser app is calling to me too...

Modley took my £££ in the end 😆

• @Paul16 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Paul16 said:

@MonzoPro said:

@senhorlampada said:
    Kronecker may be bought now...
    Trying to resist :lol:

Me too...

..... me three !

I think I’m going to crack at some point, but the new harmoniser app is calling to me too...

Modley took my £££ in the end 😆

Kronecker got mine!

• @espiegel123 said:

@Bootsy said:

@klownshed said:

@Bootsy said:

Reamp and Stark are different beasts. Reamp is a preamp sim and has had generally positive reviews for adding some saturation/warmth to a signal.

Stark is a guitar amp and effects simulation and has had mixed reviews with most of the positive reviews coming from people that care more about it being an AU than the simulation quality. Some like the effects with the caveat that they aren't using it for realism. Stark's weakest link seems to be the speaker simulation as the results sound a lot better if run through a good speaker sim.

Stark sounds much better with a ReAmp in front of it. I admit I haven't experimented enough to suss out if this is just ReAmp being awesome. But I've found some real free time for the first time in a while to just play around with no worries, and I like what I've got. Almost zero sleep for two days could have something to do with it as well. Maybe I'm on to something, maybe not, I guess my conclusion is, god I'm spaced. I wish you all proper rest.

• @MonzoPro said:
    Kronecker got mine!

So what do you think of it?

• @Daveypoo said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Kronecker got mine!

So what do you think of it?

Interesting. Harsh sounds that take a bit of taming, and a lot of scrolling around to make relatively small changes to the sound.

It’s ok though, I’ll probably get my money’s worth just mucking about with it, but not sure if it’ll get much use in any tracks.

No buyers regrets as with a bit of work you can get good stuff from it, but it’s not something I really needed to get.

• Now listen here you lot ... the only thing that is saving me from utter bankruptcy is the built-in uselessness of the App-store search engine - designed to stop me finding new synths ... and here you are using word of mouth to tempt me with all these gadgets ... you'll be the ruin of me! Just no will-power whatsoever when it comes to my own curiosity ... and these apps are just getting better every week. Pure Synth is heaven on a stick.

• @Soundscaper said:
    Now listen here you lot ... the only thing that is saving me from utter bankruptcy is the built-in uselessness of the App-store search engine - designed to stop me finding new synths ... and here you are using word of mouth to tempt me with all these gadgets ... you'll be the ruin of me! Just no will-power whatsoever when it comes to my own curiosity ... and these apps are just getting better every week. Pure Synth is heaven on a stick.

:D

• @MonzoPro said:
    No buyers regrets as with a bit of work you can get good stuff from it, but it’s not something I really needed to get.

I agree - this isn't a synth anyone NEEDS, but I really like how fun, weird and unique it is. I like the chimeyness aspect of it and it's both fun to play and to play with.

• @oat_phipps said:

@espiegel123 said:

@Bootsy said:

@klownshed said:

@Bootsy said:

Stark sounds much better with a ReAmp in front of it. I admit I haven't experimented enough to suss out if this is just ReAmp being awesome. But I've found some real free time for the first time in a while to just play around with no worries, and I like what I've got. Almost zero sleep for two days could have something to do with it as well. Maybe I'm on to something, maybe not, I guess my conclusion is, god I'm spaced. I wish you all proper rest.

Im a long time guitar player i have all the IOS guitar apps and a lot of hardware guitar processors (kemper, fractal, Roland).
    Purchased Stark this sale, I use Midi Guitar with my IOS devices and needed an AU guitar processor, so I listened to the demos of Stark and they seemed very good (jazz, clean and semi clean) so I bought it immediately.
    But after using it for a while I am very disappointed, the sound is muddy, nasal and unnatural, really disappointing. I even have come to suspect that the demos have not been made with Stark but not with another different processor, because they sound good to me, I dont understand how that much discrepancy is possible.
    Any of my IOS guitar processors sounds much better, let's not say my hardware processors.
    I hope they improve the quality or I will have to put a very low note in the app store comments.

• @jassy said:

@oat_phipps said:

@espiegel123 said:

@Bootsy said:

@klownshed said:

@Bootsy said:

Im a long time guitar player i have all the IOS guitar apps and a lot of hardware guitar processors (kemper, fractal, Roland).
    Purchased Stark this sale, I use Midi Guitar with my IOS devices and needed an AU guitar processor, so I listened to the demos of Stark and they seemed very good (jazz, clean and semi clean) so I bought it immediately.
    But after using it for a while I am very disappointed, the sound is muddy, nasal and unnatural, really disappointing. I even have come to suspect that the demos have not been made with Stark but not with another different processor, because they sound good to me, I dont understand how that much discrepancy is possible.
    Any of my IOS guitar processors sounds much better, let's not say my hardware processors.
    I hope they improve the quality or I will have to put a very low note in the app store comments.

Fellow guitarist here, most amp sims on ios are utter crap

that having said , the ones I found usable ( for fun rec jams) are

garageband and Flying haggis ( dont know if this supported any more)