Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

25 FREE Music Making Apps for iOS | NO IAP - haQ attaQ

Here are 25 completely FREE music making apps for iOS. No freemium apps, no IAP's and No strings attached. There are a lot of free apps on the Appstore and I've gone through over 500 music apps, for both iPad and iPhone, just to find the most useful ones. I've managed to find Synthesizers, Drummachines, Delays, Flangers, MIDI tools and a few other goodies. However, the list isn't perfect because I was working under a strict set of rules ...

haQattaQ

Comments

• That’s intense, Jakob. Thanks for all the time you put into this. Downloaded FuzzPlus. Did you include Beatformer? I was skimming,

• @LinearLineman said:
    That’s intense, Jakob. Thanks for all the time you put into this. Downloaded FuzzPlus. Did you include Beatformer?

Beatformer is by now 10,99€ so it was a freebie when it got released.

• OT - Beatformer was a steal at free. I love it! Fantastic for shaping loops from blocs or taming stuff from Egoist. I probably would not have bought it at full price because i would think FAC Transient and friends could do it but if I lost it and had to buy it at full price now having used it, I totally would.

Now to watch the vid. :)

• Aiee, free does not come cheap @david_2017 @AudioGus.

• Blamsoft!

• @Philippe said:
    Blamsoft!

A lot of people tell me to add the Blamsoft apps. However, I’ve already checked through the Blamsoft update history and the price drops (including sales) and price increases have been extremely consistent ever since those apps hit the market. So I decided not to include hem into a list like this one.

Take Zero reverb for instance. That app just happens to be free atm, but it’ll rise in price again. It’s doesn’t look like they’re going free-forever any time soon.

• @david_2017 said:

@LinearLineman said:
    That’s intense, Jakob. Thanks for all the time you put into this. Downloaded FuzzPlus. Did you include Beatformer?

Beatformer is by now 10,99€ so it was a freebie when it got released.

Yeah, I was really throrough in my research. A lot of apps doesent even show that they include IAP’s for instance. Also a lot of apps go on sale and then free for a limited period, so I had to check the history of price drops and increases. There were many apps that I excluded when I found out that they were just free at the moment.

• Dope that you have a shout out to @Spidericemidas for his awesome primer presets!

• @reasOne said:
    Dope that you have a shout out to @Spidericemidas for his awesome primer presets!

And, on side note, he has done super beautiful presets on mitosynth and sunrizer too!

...err, back to topic.

• Primer and SynthOne (with upcoming AU update) are the most important Synth Plugins you can get for free.

• @david_2017 said:
    Primer and SynthOne (with upcoming AU update) are the most important Synth Plugins you can get for free.

I'd throw Synth Book into that pile. :)

• Thanks @jakoB_haQ for featuring Physicles :smiley:

• edited June 2019

No free reverb?!!!! Shame !
    Here is one!
    First download MobMuPlat

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mobmuplat/id597679399

and then

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZm6aN7ZvxmX2oWN5iueAo9d7sj3Kk8HHs6y

It's WIP. It may evolve (midi,presets,better GUI...) depending on demand, enjoy :)

EDIT: The patch is automatically copied in MobMuPlat , but to load it, user must enable the "show all files" to see it :)

And a screenshot