Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

First album (french lyrics).

edited June 2019 in Creations

This album was done almost three years ago.
I was in a strange mood at that time.I had just met a woman i have immediately fallen in love with.
Unfortunately,it was not the same thing for her😉.
I’ve really been in big trouble with all this.
So,i’ve decided to do an album of all those feelings.
It’s a concept album.
There are several chapters separated by instrumental pieces.
I’ve never wanted to share this album.....
But hey,life goes on and it is beautiful now.
Everything is done on ios.i can’t remember which apps were used.
Voila.
Thanks!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited June 2019

Merci beaucoup.
    J'y ai passé un mois (compositon,paroles,mix etc...).
    Quand à sa réaction...Elle ne l'a jamais eu entre les oreilles😉.
    Merci encore d'avoir pris le temps d'écouter.
    Flo

• J'espère que tu t'es bien remis. Tu as du descendre bien loin pour écrire quelque chose comme ça...
    Très bel album! Merci beaucoup de nous avoir permis de l'écouter. J'y retrouve la noirceur de "L'imprudence" et la mutinerie de "Fantaisie Militaire"... Si tu avais eu les équipes et les moyens que Bashung avait à sa disposition, ton album serait un vrai chef-d'œuvre...
    J'aimerais beaucoup l'avoir en format album avec les morceaux séparés...

• So… brilliant !
    I didn't know that such a great mix of Bashung, Gainsbourg, here and there a little bit of Charlelie and sometimes a something of the intonation of Johnny could exist ! I love this one !
    When I first saw "album" and "flo26", I was expecting a lot LOT more guitars ! But, really when they arrive, they are at their great place and everything is excellent.

I agree with @JanKun, it's incredible that pieces like this could "sleep" on a simple private soundcloud… it deserves ; you deserve, much MUCH more than that !

Merci ÉNORMÉMENT de partager cela avec nous !

• Top l'album! Du travail de pro qui mérite d'être écouté et entendu. Heureusement qu'il y a les peines de coeur pour inspirer et faire ressortir tout ça (je plaisante mais je suis sûr que la beauté la plus éclatante vient du désespoir le plus profond). Bashung peut aller se rhabiller en tout cas ;0)

• @cuscolima said:
    …je plaisante mais je suis sûr que la beauté la plus éclatante vient du désespoir le plus profond

C'est effectivement ce que l'on peut souvent constater… et même, trop souvent, ceux qui chantent la joie et l'bonheur, tombent dans l'ringard (même si la généralisation n'est pas de mise non plus…)

@cuscolima said:
    Bashung peut aller se rhabiller en tout cas ;0)

Euh… t'y vas un peu fort là non ?… :-D

• Merci du fond du coeur à vous tous!
    Je suis vraiment heureux que cela vous ait plu!!
    Merci pour vos très gentilles paroles,ça me touche énormément.
    Vous avez visiblement compris ce que j’ai voulu dire avec cet album.
    J’en suis très ému.
    Merci encore d’avoir pris le temps de l’écouter.
    Prenez soin de vous!
    Flo

• You have such powerful command of so many tools. Very evocative music. It makes me wish I took my 2 years of High School French seriously so I can follow the lyrics. Qu'elle fromage.

• Great stuff Flo. I wish I spoke French! One thing is that not understanding the lyrics after a bit I found them a bit tiring but I guess the same might be said about Cohen, Waits or Dylan if you didn't understand what they're on about.

I especially like track 4. Did you end up sending it to the object of your desires?

• edited June 2019

bien fait, merci de partager avec nous.

Edit: Au fait, après quelques temps, c'est encore mieux que simplement bien. Especiallement que les chansons/pièces sont assez courtes, pas trop longues. Tu es un compositeur avec beaucoup de talent.

C'est quelque chose ce que donne toujours du comfort. Malgré tout, on a toujours la musique. Un amour qui ne passe pas, qui est eternel.

• edited June 2019

@McD said:
    You have such powerful command of so many tools. Very evocative music. It makes me wish I took my 2 years of High School French seriously so I can follow the lyrics. Qu'elle fromage.

@flo26 will be too humble to comment on that, but to be fair to his skills as a lyricist, the poetry in his writing is at such level that there is no doubt that even a non native University graduate with major in French would have a hard time to follow...

Lyrically, I honestly believe Flo is walking in the steps of some of the most prominent French artists of the last 50 years on this album. Serge Gainsbourg, Alain Bashung, Léo Ferré, Barbara, Gérard Manset, Jacques Brel or Bertrand Cantat are the one that comes to mind after several listens.

IMHO, fhis album really diserves a broad audience.

• @McD said:
    You have such powerful command of so many tools. Very evocative music. It makes me wish I took my 2 years of High School French seriously so I can follow the lyrics. Qu'elle fromage.

Thanks a lot man!

• edited June 2019

@supadom said:
    Great stuff Flo. I wish I spoke French! One thing is that not understanding the lyrics after a bit I found them a bit tiring but I guess the same might be said about Cohen, Waits or Dylan if you didn't understand what they're on about.

I especially like track 4. Did you end up sending it to the object of your desires?

Thanks supadom!
    She ‘s not heard the album.maybe one day😉?

• edited June 2019

@Phil999 said:
    bien fait, merci de partager avec nous.

Edit: Au fait, après quelques temps, c'est encore mieux que simplement bien. Especiallement que les chansons/pièces sont assez courtes, pas trop longues. Tu es un compositeur avec beaucoup de talent.

C'est quelque chose ce que donne toujours du comfort. Malgré tout, on a toujours la musique. Un amour qui ne passe pas, qui est eternel.

Merci beaucoup d’avoir fait l’éffort d’écrire en français😉😉.
    Thanks for your kind words,and thanks a lot for listening!
    Flo

• edited June 2019

@JanKun said:

@McD said:

@flo26 will be too humble to comment on that, but to be fair to his skills as a lyricist, the poetry in his writing is at such level that there is no doubt that even a non native University graduate with major in French would have a hard time to follow...

Lyrically, I honestly believe Flo is walking in the steps of some of the most prominent French artists of the last 50 years on this album. Serge Gainsbourg, Alain Bashung, Léo Ferré, Barbara, Gérard Manset, Jacques Brel or Bertrand Cantat are the one that comes to mind after several listens.

IMHO, fhis album really diserves a broad audience.

Wow!!! Comment puis je répondre à de tels compliments?
    Un énorme merci à toi!
    Très honnêtement,je ne puis accepter la comparaison,même si elle m’honore.
    Brel,gainsbourg,bashung,férré.....je les aime tant!!
    J’ai tant à apprendre d’eux,et de tant d’autres.....
    Encore merci pour toutes ces belles paroles.
    Flo

• edited June 2019

I definitely second @JanKun's compliments 👍.
    Manset... now that he's been notified I have to say that I also "heard" some kind of this universe.
    In fact, after 4 entire listenning until yesterday (yeah... I REALLY like your album ! 😊), what makes us think of those "monuments of the french song history", is IMHO that your writing is simple but never simplist and that your words are just the few that have to be.
    I repeat it : incredible that such a (master) piece of art will stay lost on a private soundcloud account ! 🤔🥺

• It has the same sort of feel as Gainsbourg’s Cargo Culte. It’s very, very good.

• Inspirational. Such a great voice. Only the French can express things this way. Such misery! It is historical.

• Thanks sooo muuchh to you all!!
    Much,much appreciated!
    Flo

• edited June 2019

well, if comparisons to other artists are allowed (in general one shouldn't do that, many musicians don't like being compared because they are unique with their own style), my first impression was that this album was a mix of Gainsbourg and late(r) Depeche Mode.