Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Music box samples other than beathawk?

What apps have music box samples? I’d like to find an app, and I’m not looking to synthesize the sound, I want to recorded samples.

This desire was awakened by Spitfire Labs new free music box, which sounds great on the desktop, but is not easily transferred to the iPad. You’d basically need to sample it again.

Third party sounds are my last resort, if that’s where I end up.

Comments

• edited June 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @BCKeys said:
    You have the "pots and pans" drumkit into the Garageband library (free add-on library), certainly less than Beathawk's one but you may find some cool additional stuff in it ?

You can also find a .wav sample library (free or not) and importing/using it easily with Chameleon by 4pockets or any sampler.

Edit : sorry I just re-read your message again, you need a music box sound not toys.. sorry again, english is not my main language 😂
    But you can still use Chameleon at all

Thank you for replying. Lots of ideas.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.