Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Treat yourself for father's day

What will you get for yourself this father's day?
App or something else...

I'm probably going to get touchable pro!
I need an ableton controller and it looks like it's pretty darn good!

Comments

• I got PureSynth and Vocal Harmonizer!

• The wifey got me a $50 iTunes gift card so I'm splurging on a few apps! Already picked up the 4Pockets Voice Harmonizer and Octachron, now come the hard decisions. Factory is high on the list. Might pick up Vatanator and/or Kronecker. You guys are killing me with the Pure Synth Platinum discussion. I do looove lush pads and all, but I'm not sure it'll run really well on my 1st Gen iPad Pro and I have <20GB left, plus I'm not sure it really lends itself to my style...but that intro price is pretty irresistible. If Patterning 2 went on a good sale, I might have to recalculate everything! :wink:

• @oddSTAR said:
    The wifey got me a $50 iTunes gift card so I'm splurging on a few apps! Already picked up the 4Pockets Voice Harmonizer and Octachron, now come the hard decisions. Factory is high on the list. Might pick up Vatanator and/or Kronecker. You guys are killing me with the Pure Synth Platinum discussion. I do looove lush pads and all, but I'm not sure it'll run really well on my 1st Gen iPad Pro and I have <20GB left, plus I'm not sure it really lends itself to my style...but that intro price is pretty irresistible. If Patterning 2 went on a good sale, I might have to recalculate everything! :wink:

I have a 1st Gen too and it works fine....but then Factory is the biscuits....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

SOLD! I might be able to squeak in Factory, Pure Synth AND Kronecker then with the balance. Question is, will I find time to play any of them?! :lol:

• @oddSTAR said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

SOLD! I might be able to squeak in Factory, Pure Synth AND Kronecker then with the balance. Question is, will I find time to play any of them?! :lol:

Factory is a must have!!!
    Kroneker ... I would give you mine if iOS allowed it haha it's not for me

• Am I allowed to splurge for a night in a cheap motel to just mess with the apps I already own?

• @syrupcore said:
    Am I allowed to splurge for a night in a cheap motel to just mess with the apps I already own?

Haha I think about this all the time man !#

• Unsure - Father's Day, my birthday and my five year old's birthday in the same week. Dad's stuff tends to get overshadowed by little girl, but I don't mind all that much.

• Problem solved!

• @reasOne said:
    Problem solved!

Nice! Be interested to hear how you get on with it.

• edited June 2019

I'm going to spend 1hr watching Peppa Pig with them (the kids) in sweet harmony.

• Can't wait @MonzoPro !! I sold my push years ago and regret it but this is gonna clear that regret haha

• @syrupcore said:
    Am I allowed to splurge for a night in a cheap motel to just mess with the apps I already own?

Filthy !!! :D

• @MonzoPro said:

@reasOne said:
    Problem solved!

Add me on. New to Ableton futzing, but this is very tempting...

• edited June 2019

I have a feeling I will be getting an iTunes gift card for fathers day as well. Thinking about getting Fabfilter Pro-Q 2 and maybe a couple Klevgrand apps.

on a different note, Final Fantasy 7 is on sale for the Switch. I haven't played that game since it came out. So I might splurge on it as well.

• Can anyone confirm if NS2 is on special?

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Can anyone confirm if NS2 is on special?

Difficult to say with that one.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@reasOne said:
    Problem solved!

Add me on. New to Ableton futzing, but this is very tempting...

Looks excellent, but too pricey for me. Might just cheer myself up with a Kronecker.

• Arturia Microfreak :-) Not exactly at father's day, it is sheduled to 18.6. but ... it counts :-)

• wimwim
    edited June 2019

@Tones4Christ said:

Hey bro - PM’d you. Did you see it?

• edited June 2019

Didn’t get PM bro. Did you PM me to Tones4Christ?

Going to church now will check later☝️🤗

Update;

Got your PM brother! Thanks 🙏☝️👍🏼

@wim said:

@Tones4Christ said:

Hey bro - PM’d you. Did you see it?

• Happy Father's Day to all you other Dads out there! Have a wonderful day filled with love and music...

• @MonzoPro said:
    Might just cheer myself up with a Kronecker.

Sounds like a nice German Dunkel.

• edited June 2019

@busker said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Might just cheer myself up with a Kronecker.

Sounds like a nice German Dunkel.

I'll have a couple of those too!

Monzo Jnr (in reality, Mrs Monzo) got me a couple of bottles of cider and some chocolate and some 'music time', which was lovely of them, but I'm going to rteat myself to kronecker and that K7D delay app later.

• @dendy said:
    Arturia Microfreak :-) Not exactly at father's day, it is sheduled to 18.6. but ... it counts :-)

Deff counts!

• @oddSTAR said:
    Happy Father's Day to all you other Dads out there! Have a wonderful day filled with love and music...

Thanks brother! You too

• i just got a $25 itunes card from my kiddos. what’s new in the last few months that is cool in that price range ?

• Same here to all the dads, future dads, I wish you peace, love and happiness! May the Lord richly bless you all!

I been so blessed this Father’s Day! A fellow brother here in the forum blessed me with so much that I’m overjoyed! He gifted me NS2 and enough to get some IAPs! Seriously, this AB forum is truly filled with good hearted folks, brothers and fellow musicians with a heart of pure love! I’m truly grateful to God for his great love and to the goodness of the fellow forum brother who blessed My Father’s Day!

God knows who you are and he will reward you in His time.

🤗☝️😌❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎧🎼🎹🥁🎸

@reasOne said:

@oddSTAR said:
    Happy Father's Day to all you other Dads out there! Have a wonderful day filled with love and music...

Thanks brother! You too

• I've had nothing so far....no breakfast in bed, no sheaf of costly cards, NO PREZZIES. I keep wandering into the living room and smiling vacantly at them, but I'm getting more gratitude and love from the dog. As ever. :)

• Grabbed Lorentz for myself last night.. Happy Father's Day to everyone here