Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Come on SynthMaster Player...catch up!

Yay! Syntronik got updated to handle the sample rate changing pitch issue but SynthMaster Player is still unusable in AUM and Cubasis for me alongside other synths because it still has the sample rate change problem and always sounds out of tune.

SynthMaster One is fine though. Any idea when SynthMaster Player iOS will be fixed @kv331audio_bulent @kv331audio ? It is such a shame not to be able to use those wonderful sounds.

Comments

• @AlterEgo_UK said:
    Yay! Syntronik got updated to handle the sample rate changing pitch issue but SynthMaster Player is still unusable in AUM and Cubasis for me alongside other synths because it still has the sample rate change problem and always sounds out of tune.

SynthMaster One is fine though. Any idea when SynthMaster Player iOS will be fixed @kv331audio_bulent @kv331audio ? It is such a shame not to be able to use those wonderful sounds.

Synthmaster Player has a whack load of issues, especially as an AUv3. My gut tells me they are focusing on SMO and the rest will simply have to wait for as long as it takes.

• @AlterEgo_UK said:

They said we can use the tuning under its settings for now

• It can't be all the instruments on SMP... if it is I am hangin' up my ears!

• @LinearLineman said:
    It can't be all the instruments on SMP... if it is I am hangin' up my ears!

It is related to the iPad Pro 2018, I think, not the actual sounds on SMP. All instruments in SMP are in tune with SynthMaster One and most other synths on my iPad Air 2 but not on my iPad Pro 2018 (one of the unexpected features that is still to be fixed for some apps).

• Uh huh. Thanks for saving my ears @AlterEgo_UK.