Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NS2 take lanes

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Chop/slice clip/s

yes .. chop / join without limits

solo/mute per clip/s

mute. You can even select multiple clips and the by double tapping on "properties" mute (or unmute them if they're muted) at once.

per lane

no, you can mute just whole track, then track + all it's lanes are muted. But this was requested already by more users so i will discuss with Matt about this, i like that idea, it would be handly

move clip/s between lanes?

yes .. not just between lanes - in NS you can move any clip, no matter what it conain, to any other track / lane .. there are completely no limits what you can move where ..

• edited June 2019
  • edited June 2019
  • edited June 2019

From what you’ve said I’m guessing copy/paste clips within lanes is a given yeah?

not true copy paste atm (but i think it's on todo list) - there is just button "duplicate" .. you select clips, tap "duplicate" then you can move duplicated clips at whatever place in timeline you want

btw. for moving selected clips you cau use botth right/bottom drag handles OR directly dragndrop selection

I’m bit confused when you say you CAN mute take lane clips, but then you say you can’t and that you can only mute an entire lane?
    So I just need confirmation that you can mute individual/multiple clips per lane please dude

yeah, you can mute clip (or multiple selected clips), you can't mute whole lane by single "mute" button.

currently - if you want mute whole lane, you can do it this way:

• tap any single clip on lane
    • in "SELECT" action choose "ROW" (see screenshot bottom)
    • double tap on "properties" (double tap on "properties" effectively mute / unmute all selected clips)

• Wasn’t audio tracks coming?! This summer?!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited June 2019

audio tracks are coming but there is delay (obviously ;) caused by other fixes needed to be done in last update, some of them sadly took significatnly more time than expected ..

but they are still with ultra-high priority on todo list right after iPhone version

@EyeOhEss
    Yeah it’s roadmap but not going to buy something on basis of what’s planned as you never know what’s going to happen...

Yeah, that is very wise, i'm always supporting this approach !

• Thanks for the great explanation!

Hopefully a short Fathers Day NS2 special is brewing somewhere?😇🤗🤫🤓

@dendy said:

audio tracks are coming but there is delay (obviously ;) caused by other fixes needed to be done in last update, some of them sadly took significatnly more time than expected ..

but they are still with ultra-high priority on todo list right after iPhone version

@EyeOhEss
    Yeah it’s roadmap but not going to buy something on basis of what’s planned as you never know what’s going to happen...

Yeah, that is very wise, i'm always supporting this approach !

• edited June 2019

Good to hear the iPhone Version is still planned. This may actually cause me to use it more often...
    Still loving and using Cubasis. NS2 never clicked that much with me, but on iPhone, there are no DAWs (dont tell me GarageBand)

@Tones4Christ
    Its actually right now even $5 cheaper than I got it on hour one ;)

• edited June 2019
  • @dendy Will audio tracks will be released this year? Is it a free update?

• @EyeOhEss said:

@david_2017 said:
    Good to hear the iPhone Version is still planned. This may actually cause me to use it more often...
    Still loving and using Cubasis. NS2 never clicked that much with me, but on iPhone, there are no DAWs (dont tell me GarageBand)

@Tones4Christ

Stagelight for phone use maybe? Haven’t checked it out properly but keep meaning to..

Yeah Stagelight it is right now, but it still has some issues with the AUv3 plugs.

@Pierre118 no, audiotracks will be some 7-10ish Dollar upgrade sotospeak. Was stated way back end of November 2018.

• @Tones4Christ

I don’t see it on special, still shows regular $24.99 price.😌

• edited June 2019

@david_2017 said:

@EyeOhEss said:

@david_2017 said:

@Tones4Christ

Stagelight for phone use maybe? Haven’t checked it out properly but keep meaning to..

Yeah Stagelight it is right now, but it still has some issues with the AUv3 plugs.

@Pierre118 no, audiotracks will be some 7-10ish Dollar upgrade sotospeak. Was stated way back end of November 2018.

Maybe Blip interactive should state that on their website if that’s the case. It’s not clear from the description that it will be an extra charge:

Does NanoStudio 2 have audio tracks?
    Not yet, but this feature will be coming in 2019 along with a number of other developments such as support for iPhone and an efficient convolution reverb.

• Track lane mute/solo is definitely "on the list" but will likely be a while (it was available in NS1). Since tracks are cheap in NS2 (processor wise), you can always create a second track to put comp clips on and mute/solo that entire track as needed. Plus, with the easy parent/child track setup, you can create as many comp tracks as you want and process them all with a single parent track.

• edited June 2019

audio tracks will be 100% IAP, iPhone version will be universal, so
    definitely free update..

• @Pierre118 said:
    @dendy Will audio tracks will be released this year? Is it a free update?

Not sure about being released this year, lol, but I do know it'll be an IAP of about $9.99. Sort of like how Nanostudio 1 had an IAP to expand the number of available tracks from 6 to 16.

• @Tones4Christ said:

@Tones4Christ

No mate, I meant it’s right now with 24.99 5 Dollar cheaper than most of us got it when it was launched back in November. Sorry for miscommunication
    It was said it will never go in sale and stuff like that, but keep your card warm for the 4th July - I have a good feeling ;)

• @david_2017 said:

@Tones4Christ said:

@Tones4Christ

No mate, I meant it’s right now with 24.99 5 Dollar cheaper than most of us got it when it was launched back in November. Sorry for miscommunication
    It was said it will never go in sale and stuff like that, but keep your card warm for the 4th July - I have a good feeling ;)

A British developer having a sale on Independence Day. Poetic? Ironic? :) 🇬🇧🇺🇸👍

• Right😂

I’ll just continue saving for it but with all these little app specials and with appholism in full swing, it gets harder and harder 🤤

But for now I’m really grateful for what I have.

@wim said:

@david_2017 said:

@Tones4Christ said:

@Tones4Christ

A British developer having a sale on Independence Day. Poetic? Ironic? :) 🇬🇧🇺🇸👍

• just buy the damn thing... you'll be happy you did.

• 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑😷🤥

LOL!🤩😂😂

Almost did but PureSynth set me back a bit!🤑❤️😇

@legsmechanical said:
    just buy the damn thing... you'll be happy you did.