Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where is the “search” button (iPhone)

Thought I should do a search before starting a new thread, but I can’t seem to find the search button on the site when using my iPhone 7. It’s not at the bottom, not at the top, doesn’t seem hidden in a menu. Can anyone point it out to me?
Thanks.

Comments

• wimwim
    edited June 2019

Scroll to the bottom of the discussions list. B) 👍

• Google search works well too. Just add site:forum.audiob.us at the at the end of the search phrase. (Ex. SunVox site:forum.audiob.us)

• @wim Thanks for the direct search format. Strangely I still dont see a search option at the bottom of the topic list.

• wimwim
    edited June 2019

Are you using Chrome? I see it in Safari, but not in Chrome. iPhone 7 same as you...

• I don't see a search box anywhere on the small screen (iphone) either.

• Simulpost! I’m using Safari. Latest(ish) iOS.

• @syrupcore said:
    Simulpost! I’m using Safari. Latest(ish) iOS.

Well, I guess you’re just not one of the cool kids then. Sorry, we can’t all be, or it wouldn’t be special to be one.

• @wim I'm can't work out why you are seeing it. CSS is pretty explicit—it's hidden on screens smaller than 992px.

If I disable that rule in the web inspector (testing on desktop with 'responsive mode' enabled), it shows up exactly where it is displaying for you.

• Ahh. I forgot I had my phone tricked out to 993 pixels. All the cool peeps do that.

• Thanks for the screenshot @wim
    I am also using Safari on iOS 12.4. Strange that it shows for some but not others... guess I am in the uncool camp :)

Thanks for the css info @syrupcore that probably explains why it isnt showing.

• @wim said:

@syrupcore said:
    Simulpost! I’m using Safari. Latest(ish) iOS.

Well, I guess you’re just not one of the cool kids then. Sorry, we can’t all be, or it wouldn’t be special to be one.

Fair enough.

@Michael I can't think of a good reason they've decided to set the search box to display:none on smaller screens. Next time you take a pass through the forum's CSS, would you consider deleting that rule? I guess I can see categories feeling noisy on a small screen (the other part of the selector) but the search box...?

On the NS2 forum, I actually shoved the search field into the base template at the top of the most pages. It doesn't match the CSS default selector (as in the screenshot) so it doesn't automatically get hidden on small screens. If'n you're feeling CSS inspired, you could also go the opposite way: if screens are above 992 (so the sidebar is shown on the side), hide that main every-page search box. If below 992, show that main search box (that way, wim can still feel special since he'll have access to two of them!).

• Looks like you can also visit https://forum.audiob.us/search directly which means you could just bookmark that page.

• Looks like it was a bug in the latest Vanilla update. Fixed it.