Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Boog! 2: Behringer vs. Moog vs. apeSoft vs. Yonac - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

I'm back to complete my truncated video from last time - and to do the app comparison you've all been waiting for:

Behringer Model D (hardware) vs. Moog Model D (iOS app) vs apeSoft mood (iOS app) vs Yonac Kauldron (iOS app)

Comments

• Nice video. :smile:

Moog, Behringer, Moog, Behringer, Moog, Behringer... :smiley:

• Very interesting, many thanks!

• Moog, Boog, mood & Kauldron.

One of these things is not like the other....

• @Daveypoo said:
    I'm back to complete my truncated video from last time - and to do the app comparison you've all been waiting for:

Behringer Model D (hardware) vs. Moog Model D (iOS app) vs apeSoft mood (iOS app) vs Yonac Kauldron (iOS app)

Damn...

• @RUST( i )K I hope that's a good "Damn..." and not a bad "Damn..."

• Love your videos and this one is no exception. Very interesting and enjoyable.

I actually prefer the Moog app the best, even to the hardware (which I have and have yet to fully exploit).

• @Pierre118 said:
    @Daveypoo Damn good!

I'm fine with that!

• @kinkujin said:
    Love your videos and this one is no exception. Very interesting and enjoyable.

I actually prefer the Moog app the best, even to the hardware (which I have and have yet to fully exploit).

Thank you, sir - you're very kind. At some point it all comes down to personal taste, and the Model D app is clearly just as competent as the hardware.

• Bumping for those that missed it yesterday...

• Thanks for posting this and saving me the low cost of getting the Behringer D!! It definitely is nice to have something physical to play with, but I think I’d go with the Neutron at this point if I go that route. They are clearly quite different though.

• @DMan said:
    Thanks for posting this and saving me the low cost of getting the Behringer D!! It definitely is nice to have something physical to play with, but I think I’d go with the Neutron at this point if I go that route. They are clearly quite different though.

No problem - you're not the first to say that! 😉