Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

App challenge 2 poll... Vote for what's next!

Let's vote for this weeks challenge synth... Remember these are open for life! You can go back and complete any challenge when ever you want, but we will continue to post a new one weekly!

Thanks @jwmmakerofmusic for help deciding on a poll this week!

See these threads for rules.
https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/33177/app-challenge-creative-push/p1

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/33187/app-challenge-001-sunrizer/p1

What should we use this week!
  1. Drc synth33 votes
    1. Spacecraft
      39.39%
    2. Layr
      21.21%
    3. Synthmaster one
      15.15%
    4. Ns2 obsidean
      24.24%

Comments

• Some how drc didn't get a vote dot lol my bad, just vote for it in comments 😆👎

• @reasOne said:
    Some how drc didn't get a vote dot lol my bad, just vote for it in comments 😆👎

Not possible to edit and fix?

• @tja said:

@reasOne said:

Can't edit pills or original posts, to keep people true

• Next week I wanna do a midi controller app..

Gesturement pro.

Might as well collect opinions while we are here

• App challenge 2 😳😳😳😳 I’m still trying to complete my Sunrizer song.

This should be a monthly thing not weekly. We gonna be out of popular synth in a 3-4 months.

• tjatja
    edited June 2019

@reasOne said:

@tja said:

@reasOne said:

You can.
    Just tested:

Edit the first posting (look up right on the title).
    Toggle the "Attach poll" (first on, then off, then on again to create new content)
    I think you mistakingly wrote drc as the question, not the first option.

Can be fixed easily!

• @ecou said:
    App challenge 2 😳😳😳😳 I’m still trying to complete my Sunrizer song.

This should be a monthly thing not weekly. We gonna be out of popular synth in a 3-4 months.

Also feel like monthly, not weekly

• @tja said:

@reasOne said:

@tja said:

@reasOne said:

You can.
    Just tested:

Edit the first posting (look up right on the title).
    Toggle the "Attach poll" (first on, then off, then on again to create new content)
    I think you mistakingly wrote drc as the title or question, not the first option.

Can be fixed easily!

This is what I see

• Yes.
    As I wrote.
    Toggle the button ;-)

• @tja said:
    Yes.
    As I wrote.
    Toggle the button ;-)

LOL don't know man it's not working for me... 😆

• @ecou said:
    App challenge 2 😳😳😳😳 I’m still trying to complete my Sunrizer song.

Yea I'm guessing will be best to slow it down here soon haha

• tjatja
    edited June 2019

Need to toggle the button just once more.
    It's even written there.

This allows to re-enter the poll: You are at the right state then, just move drc from question to an option and add a question.

• Sorry in advance... was messing around with iMovie and thought I would share...
    There is some Spacecraft and some Sunrizer lol

• Every two weeks maybe? When we reach the last ‘app’ we start again - somewhere!

• @recccp said:
    Sorry in advance... was messing around with iMovie and thought I would share...

Nice!!! Subscribed!!

• Can I suggest that for the sake of ease of finding all the challenge pages that you make one page with links to all the challenges. Edit the page each time a new challenge is added.

I’ve started the first challenge, but to keep all the challenges easily accessible, I would have to star each one - that would mean loads of mail being sent to me. It would be easier to keep track of them all if you make a master page with links to follow.

Personally I think once a week is too much, but I’ve only just come back here and wasn’t around for the initial discussions, so will try my best to keep up lol

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Can I suggest that for the sake of ease of finding all the challenge pages that you make one page with links to all the challenges. Edit the page each time a new challenge is added.

I’ve started the first challenge, but to keep all the challenges easily accessible, I would have to star each one - that would mean loads of mail being sent to me. It would be easier to keep track of them all if you make a master page with links to follow.

Personally I think once a week is too much, but I’ve only just come back here and wasn’t around for the initial discussions, so will try my best to keep up lol

that's a good idea man!
    And ya I think we are gonna go bi-weekly with it... I'll forget monthly 🤣

• @reasOne said:

@recccp said:
    Sorry in advance... was messing around with iMovie and thought I would share...

Nice!!! Subscribed!!

• I would vote DRC since I love it and is the only one from the list I have :lol:

• Besides DRC and Spacecraft this could be called the 20 bucks synth challenge :lol:

• @reasOne said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:
    Can I suggest that for the sake of ease of finding all the challenge pages that you make one page with links to all the challenges. Edit the page each time a new challenge is added.

that's a good idea man!
    And ya I think we are gonna go bi-weekly with it... I'll forget monthly 🤣

Yep, monthly is too long, and weekly can be constricting for most. :) I think bi-weekly is best. I'm looking forward to challenge no. 02 next week Monday. 😎 Cheers.

• @senhorlampada said:
    Besides DRC and Spacecraft this could be called the 20 bucks synth challenge :lol:

Like that idea... really clever challenge! Good call!!!

• @david_2017 said:

@senhorlampada said:
    Besides DRC and Spacecraft this could be called the 20 bucks synth challenge :lol:

Like that idea... really clever challenge! Good call!!!

I second the motion.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

Yep, monthly is too long, and weekly can be constricting for most. :) I think bi-weekly is best. I'm looking forward to challenge no. 02 next week Monday. 😎 Cheers.

Agreed :wink:

• PureSynth

• I was holding off SpaceCraft (Because I thought I didn't need ANOTHER granular, although I know it's awesome :lol: )

Seems like i'll be buying it finally :sunglasses:

• Ok! Spacecraft and drc !!! Starts Monday

• Oh yah! Great idea. Feed Spacecraft DRC, love it.

(Maybe one day a synth + Egoist?)